X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Turf
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
    It's TD's fault that Everett got injured?
    Yeah, like it's your fault you are where you are.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by wchutalkinboutwillis
      Yeah. I could be a little more upset. But as I mentioned, contrary what some folks may believe, there is some depth at this position. Don't get all upset because you miss Mr. Jay "Big Ears" Feidler.
      What does Fiedler have to do with this?? Unlike you, I would care if the guy we had just used our 3rd round pick(2nd total pick) got hurt. Depth or not!!

Comment

• wchutalkinboutwillis
        • Mar 2005

Jeepers Creepers, Mr. Mercury Morris!!!!!! Please do not misunderstand me. I love dolphins as much as I love Lake Erie carp. Lovely creatures, really. As you know, injuries are very much a part of professional sports. I think the good GM's make their draft decisions, at least partly, on how well players can deal and recover with physical injury. ie. wchutalkinboiutWillis McGahee. Granted, McGahee's injury prognosis was cloudy, yet better defined than what we have here with the newcomer, Chris Everett. However, I'm not sure that any of us really know anything about this injury. It may very well be nothing.

"If I had my way, I'd shuffle off to Buffalo. Sit by the lake and watch the world go by." Fogerty

Comment

• juice
          • Aug 2003

Jeepers Creepers, Mr. Mercury Morris!!!!!! Please do not misunderstand me. I love dolphins as much as I love Lake Erie carp. Lovely creatures, really. As you know, injuries are very much a part of professional sports. I think the good GM's make their draft decisions, at least partly, on how well players can deal and recover with physical injury. ie. wchutalkinboiutWillis McGahee. Granted, McGahee's injury prognosis was cloudy, yet better defined than what we have here with the newcomer, Chris Everett. However, I'm not sure that any of us really know anything about this injury. It may very well be nothing.
          A knee injury is never good, at the least it usually requires scoping which can be tough because it can turn into a Troy Vincent type recovery.. a slow process.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• camelcowboy
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Turf
            Wonderful, just wonderful.
            TD sucks. Another poor draft. There, I got that off my chest in 5 easy words, now I can move on.
            Yeah....TD ran out on to the field with a pipe and pulled a Tanya Harding.

Turf

Comment

• tampabay25690
              • Feb 2004

Yeah. I could be a little more upset. But as I mentioned, contrary what some folks may believe, there is some depth at this position. Don't get all upset because you miss Mr. Jay "Big Ears" Feidler.
              WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!
              GO Gators!!!!!!
              GO GATORS!!

Comment

• venis2k1
                Youboty can hope
                • Jul 2002

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

I'll wait for a medical update before writing him off for the season.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• mysticsoto
                    Too sober for this...
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Turf
                    Yeah, like it's your fault you are where you are.
                    Are you being sarcastic??? B'cse otherwise, I can't tell why or even what you are saying!!!

Comment

• DynaPaul
                      • Sep 2003

We're not having much luck with TE's lately. Hopefully it's just a sprain and he'll be back in action prior to the season.

It's times like these that I miss Pete Metzelars.

Comment

• jamze132
                        • Jun 2003

We won't have a prognosis until probably today. But I hope it's nothing serious, maybe just a twisted knee with no damage. It has happened to me before. I would have swore that I tore up my knee, I couldn't put any pressure on it, and after a couple days, its just stopped hurting and I was able to get back out there. After a couple of weeks, you couldn't tell it was ever hurt.

Lets hope it's not serious.

Comment

• gobuffalo2007
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Mar 2005

the curse of the bills TE continues........

Comment

• Ferrygoat
                            • Feb 2005

Whos is Chris Everett? The tight end we drafted this year is Kevin Everett

Comment

• wchutalkinboutwillis
                              • Mar 2005

Chris Everett

I'm happy someone caught it. I was making an off-handed reference to Chris Everett, the great female tennis star of the 80's. Remember when Jim Rome interviewed Jim Everett of the old LA Rams? For whatever reason, Rome kept calling him Chris Everett. Jim eventually got pretty ticked and threatened violence if he referred to him as Chris one more time. Rome immediately called him Chris and Jim knocked him out of his chair and put him in a choke hold. Classic ESPN footage.

"If I had my way, I'd shuffle off to Buffalo. Sit by the lake and watch the world go by." Fogerty

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                                My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                                • Apr 2004

Just to clear things up.....

This is Chris Evert

This is Kevin Everett

.....And this is what happens when you call football players with the last name Everett, "Chris."
                                http://http://www.big-boys.com/articles/jimeverett.html

Comment

Working...
                                X