X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • socalfan
    Old Fogey from Cali
    • Feb 2003

Well maybe it wasn't all Drew's fault last year on the miscommunications with Moulds. Maybe, Moulds likes to free style a little too much.

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Aug 2004

You have to love the way that Losman has reacted to missing those throws, though:

"Losman said he was comfortable with Parrish and Evans, but he wants to work with Moulds more. They missed each other more than they connected. Losman says he wants to learn how Moulds likes to run routes."

I keep looking for some evidence of the attitude problems that some of the scouts said that he had before last year's draft and I just don't see them. I really like his whole approach since he has come to Buffalo.
      Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• gobuffalo2007
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh
        How's that possible? We all thought his problem is mental, physically he is God Sent and should have no problem delivery balls to wherever he wants. Time to downgrade 2005 predictions ...
        hmmm....sounds like Bledsoe.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LifetimeBillsFan
          You have to love the way that Losman has reacted to missing those throws, though:

"Losman said he was comfortable with Parrish and Evans, but he wants to work with Moulds more. They missed each other more than they connected. Losman says he wants to learn how Moulds likes to run routes."

I keep looking for some evidence of the attitude problems that some of the scouts said that he had before last year's draft and I just don't see them. I really like his whole approach since he has come to Buffalo.
          you know why he's comfortable with Evans? Losman flew to Wisconsin to work with Lee Evans one on one at the University of Wisconsin during the offseason when Lee was taking classes to get his degree. They spent time working on Evans catching passes from Losman during his time off from classes.

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Those were bad habits he learned from Drew.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• jmb1099
              • Sep 2004

I can't believe this...he missed a few passes???? In mini camp??? No one ever misses passes in mini camp!!! We need to bench him and trade Moulds fast. We should then issue an apology on behalf of the Bills Zone to Drew Bledsoe and hope he finds it in his heart to come back for one more year. Who knows...maybe if we send JP to Dallas they may even give us a pick next year for him. Whatever we do we must act fast, as fast as we can to irrationally fix this "problem"

Comment

• pleasesavedrew
                • Feb 2005

its only mini camp, And most guys miss 1 or 2 throws during practice
                Remember the past(11), embrace the future(7)

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                  WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                  • Mar 2003

Sarcasm guys. That's all it is.

I really don't care how many passes he throws poorly in mini-camps, training camps, pre-season, or even in regular season games. As long as they aren't intercepted, and he throws enough good passes to win the games. He should practice all his throws while running for his life though. That will be most helpful.
                  Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

Working...
                  X