BZFL - 2005 Rookie Draft Round 3 & 4 6/7 - Official Draft Thread!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

nice pick...I like that kid

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• R. Rich
      • Apr 2003

I agree. Nice pick.

Screaming Vikings select Stanley Wilson, CB from Stanford with their 4th round pick.

Ebenezer Norsemen are on the clock.
      Last edited by R. Rich; 06-07-2005, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

With their pick in the 4th round the Norsemen address the weakest part of their team. At 6-0, 234 lbs. we feel that this player has a great upside and might be able to challange for a starting spot as early as next season. From San Diego State University, the Ebenezer Norsemen select, Matt McCoy, OLB.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

CRK are on the clock until 5:15.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
            • Mar 2004

WHEW.....

The CRK's are very happy to have managed to wait it out and get the guys they have been targeting for a very long time. With their 2 picks (not updated but acquired from the Rampage earlier today) the CRK'S are going to cause a stir!

but first they are ging to select a young man that should upgrade their secondary in the near future....

FS Josh Bullocks - Nebraska

and secondly but certainly not lastly..... the CRK's will try to prove allt he haters wrong and select:

RB- Maurice Clarett - Ohio State

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

KSS select Eric Shelton RB Louisville.

Retro Raiders on the clock for two picks until 6:15.

Comment

• RetroRaiders81
                Raidaas Fans Watch Will and Grace
                • Mar 2005

The Retro Raiders select S Donte Nicholson
                The Houston Retro Raiders.

Comment

• RetroRaiders81
                  Raidaas Fans Watch Will and Grace
                  • Mar 2005

The Retro Raiders select DT Anttaj Hawthorne.
                  The Houston Retro Raiders.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                    • Mar 2004

Alright...I'm picking.

The CRK's next pick is somewhat of a gamble. This tremendously talented WR has been accused of having character concerns off the field. But many feel he has elite talent and so far has been a perfect angel in minicamps. He is deep on the depth chart right now, but if he shows well in camp he may lead to Peter Warricks departure in Cincy. with 4.5 speed, a 6'4" 200lb fram and incredible hands and body control, plus awesome leaping ability, the CRK's cant help but select:

WR Chris Henry - West Virignia

Let's hope he uses the embaressment of dropping in the draft to prove everyone wrong.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                      • Mar 2004

Bushwhackers select TE Alex Smith, Stanford.

Comment

• The King
                        Without me it's just Awe so
                        • Jun 2004

We watched player after player come off the board.... Terry, Vincent, Henry, Clarrett...

With our 4th round pick of the 2005 BZFL Rookie draft we select WR Courtney Roby Indiana.

Courtney is a little smaller then we wouldve hope for but he will be a great replacement for Troy Brown and he is by far the most talented on the board.
                        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                        It was all
                        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• R. Rich
                          • Apr 2003

Damn! Thanks to my ***** computer screwing up, I missed my pick! Oh well.

The Assassins are very dismayed to see a number of players they were interested in come off the board in this round. They decide to go after a young WR who can stretch the defense out some. After watching a number of talented guys come off the board this round, they feel now is the time to go after one. The guy they select is a bit small and will need to bulk up a bit, but will get the time he needs to get stronger and already has good speed and good hands. He will need work, but we feel he's worth taking here. So...

the Erie Assassins select Craphonso Thorpe, WR from Florida State w/ their 4th round pick.

Comment

• The Spaz
                            • Mar 2003

WTF I just got home from work sent my list to EB and Rich and it says I missed my pick. I want my pick. I know this is a fun thing but I am pissed.

Comment

• The Spaz
                              • Mar 2003

I won't be mad if I am allowed to make my selction now!

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                                • Aug 2003

they havent closed the round go for it

Comment

Working...
                                X