Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Ok a bunch of people have missed they're pick. Let's get this updated now!

Comment

• RetroRaiders81
      Raidaas Fans Watch Will and Grace
      • Mar 2005

Damn you Mikey, I wanted Marlin!
      The Houston Retro Raiders.

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Can we get the 1st page updated in the official draft day thread please?

Comment

• L.A. Playa
          • Aug 2003

sure has quieted down here

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
            • Mar 2004

I'm extremly happy to have made the smart move and traded down in the 2nd. I still got the player i was targeting in the 2nd AND i picked up an extra 5th that will give me the 10 players for my rookie pool.

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

pizza for all!!!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The King
                Without me it's just Awe so
                • Jun 2004

I would like another 3rd. I will package up the rest of my draft for it. 4,5, 7. or I will trade down from where I am for a 3rd and an early 4th.

Rivers is also available for a 3rd here.
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

Some one needs to step up with an offer.
                  I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                  "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                  You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                  It was all
                  true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• R. Rich
                    • Apr 2003

So, where is everyone? Who brought breakfast today? I could go for a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich on wheat toast.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                      • Aug 2003

mornin all

Comment

• The King
                        • Jun 2004

ZzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzZZZZzzzz
                        It was all

Comment

• Sportsuser101
                          • Feb 2005

Nice pick MBB. I think he's going to be a very good linebacker in a few years. I believe he'll start at safety but eventually make the transition to linebacker and I think he'll do a good job. Worst comes to worse he'll be a solid starter free safety and good special teamer.
                          Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

Thanks. Any one that was on the zone during the mock draft, knows how much I like Oj. I do think he will end up being a LBer. But his versatility to play both Safety positions will keep him in the league a long time.
                            It was all

Comment

• The King
                              • Jun 2004

CRK's just got the best QB in the draft.
                              It was all

Comment

• Michael82
                                • Jul 2002

Comment

Working...
                                X