Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • R. Rich
    • Apr 2003

What about the #2 choice? You can win 5,000 ZBs if you guess my 2 first round picks correctly.

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by R. Rich
      What about the #2 choice? You can win 5,000 ZBs if you guess my 2 first round picks correctly.
      You're setting people up to fail, I know your pick is going to be what no-one thinks. So I will refrain from guessing.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• R. Rich
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard
        You're setting people up to fail, I know your pick is going to be what no-one thinks. So I will refrain from guessing.
        There's no risk. Only reward. To guess, as the late John Belushi said in the movie Animal House, "...don't cost nuthin'."

Comment

• R. Rich
          • Apr 2003

We have about 10 minutes to go before we start the draft. Let's do a roll call to see who is here already.

I am. Are you?

Comment

• The King
            • Jun 2004

no
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
              • Aug 2003

this east coast bias times have to stop LOL a groggy sick Playas owner is here

Comment

• R. Rich
                • Apr 2003

Hey pmac;
                Attached Files

Comment

• R. Rich
                  • Apr 2003

I see Eb has opened up the draft thread. It's on.

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

Do the Jags or Outlaws want to move up at all? It will cost you your first and 3rd.
                    It was all

Comment

• R. Rich
                      • Apr 2003

Wow. I wouldn't have guessed Williamson 3rd or Cadillac Williams 4th.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

i kinda figured you would go defense with your pick.johnson was a great pick for that defense you have.
                        Originally posted by yordad
                        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• R. Rich
                          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                          i kinda figured you would go defense with your pick.johnson was a great pick for that defense you have.
                          I was trying to keep hush hush about DJ, but looks like O Canada knew I was thinking about picking him.

My team is LB driven, since I play a 3-4. He was the best choice I could make. There was no DE worthy of taking before him.

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

I see Caddy as the best RB in the draft. A Power back in Ronnie Brown doesnt suit my offense. Not to mention while some teams would like Browns low mileage I see it as unproven. I had Jamaal Brown slated as my #1 until about thursday last week.
                            It was all

Comment

• R. Rich
                              • Apr 2003

I just posted about Brown in your official thread. That one surprises me more than your actual pick.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
                                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by MBBedard
                                I see Caddy as the best RB in the draft. A Power back in Ronnie Brown doesnt suit my offense. Not to mention while some teams would like Browns low mileage I see it as unproven. I had Jamaal Brown slated as my #1 until about thursday last week.
                                I like Williams as the best back as well. I liked him before the real draft and still like him. He's going to be a stud.
                                Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

Working...
                                X