X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • R. Rich
    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by tampabay25690
    Tampa will look at some Defensive help, probably go after a young corner or D-line....2nd round I will look for a young WR..
    Thomas Davis would be a nice addition to your team. I just don't know if he'll still be around when you pick. If so, snatch him up!

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
      • Mar 2004

well... if someone is looking for a young DE they shouldn't go with Ware... he will be a LB in the Dallas system and not a DE.... Erasmus James is your best bet a DE i think.

Comment

• R. Rich
        • Apr 2003

I don't really like the group of DEs in this year's draft. There's a couple gems to be had in later rounds, but the top guys are really not that great. I'd take a flyer on someone late if I were looking for a DE rather than use a high pick on the top guys.

Comment

• tampabay25690
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by R. Rich
          Thomas Davis would be a nice addition to your team. I just don't know if he'll still be around when you pick. If so, snatch him up!
          I watched Davis play in the Outback Bowl, he reminds me so much of Roy Williams from Dallas, this guy can hit.....
          GO Gators!!!!!!
          GO GATORS!!

Comment

• tampabay25690
            • Feb 2004

The only good thing about my selections is that I have 17 or 18 then #23 right away so I can get 2 pretty solid rookies....
            GO Gators!!!!!!
            GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Devin
              The Octagon
              • Apr 2003

Rich making his moves......I am actually very curious to see who he grabs.
              http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                • Aug 2003

I think it was a good trade for both parties good do business with an owner with integrity

Comment

• R. Rich
                  • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Devin
                  Rich making his moves......I am actually very curious to see who he grabs.

I was thinking of grabbing Roscoe Parrish w/ my first pick and then going after a solid TE like Kevin Everett w/ the second one.

Comment

• R. Rich
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by pmacla
                    I think it was a good trade for both parties good do business with an owner with integrity
                    Yes, but how is it doing business w/ me?

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                      • Aug 2003

Yes, but how is it doing business w/ me?

Comment

• Devin
                        The Octagon
                        • Apr 2003

I was thinking of grabbing Roscoe Parrish w/ my first pick and then going after a solid TE like Kevin Everett w/ the second one.
                        Ewwww man what team in thier right mind would do that!

http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• R. Rich
                          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Devin
                          Ewwww man what team in thier right mind would do that!

None I can think of.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• R. Rich
                              • Apr 2003

Rise and shine, people! It's draft day, and a beautiful day it is...........if you like hot, muggy weather and pollen counts so high that it makes allergy sufferers miserable, that is.

Okay, the weather sucks, but it's time to draft. So, who do you all think the #1 choice will be? Think it'll be Braylon Edwards?

Comment

• The King
                                Without me it's just Awe so
                                • Jun 2004

Deffenly. How can he not be when Eb's WR's are 31, 32. He will get production from them but he has to prepare for the future. And how can you pass that talent up especially where its needed.
                                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                                It was all
                                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
                                X