Thread: Just got season tickets!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Just got season tickets!!!

Section 201, Row 9

Any body else have season tickets in the rockpile ???? Me and 2 others just ordered today. It's my first time being a season ticket holder, i'm pumped.

The ticket rep said that the Atlanta, Houston and Denver game is NEARLY a sell out, because i asked if my friends can buy individual tickets ahead of the regular release, and he said yes but those 3 are almost sold out so he said if they want to go to these games, they should get their tickets in the next 7-10 days.

He said, Bills are very suprised because Patriots tickets are not selling nearly as fast as they did last year.
    Impossible is Nothing.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Congrats on getting seasons man, just make sure you and your friends bring the vocals on gameday and be the 12th Man!

Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres. Jan Reimers's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 Times in 705 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    That's great. Season tix are awesome!
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Congrats bro! I just got mine 2 weeks ago!

Section 118

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Congrats, man...this'll be my 10th year with seasons...best investment I ever made

Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls Bill Brasky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon
    Section 201, Row 9

Any body else have season tickets in the rockpile ???? Me and 2 others just ordered today. It's my first time being a season ticket holder, i'm pumped.

The ticket rep said that the Atlanta, Houston and Denver game is NEARLY a sell out, because i asked if my friends can buy individual tickets ahead of the regular release, and he said yes but those 3 are almost sold out so he said if they want to go to these games, they should get their tickets in the next 7-10 days.

He said, Bills are very suprised because Patriots tickets are not selling nearly as fast as they did last year.
    I'm in sect 242...

If I'm not mistaken the Houston, Atl, and Miami games are pretty much sold out (I think you can purchase tickets, but nothing more than 1 seat and nothing together)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    the games are NOT close to selling out. The bills ticket office pulls the same thing each and every year. They hold a ton of seats in the lower bowl for season ticket purchase. The large amount of seats that they are holding will be released the last week of Aug. when they figure out that there is no way they can sell that many season tickets. When the seats are released you will see people walking out of the ticket office with seats in the lower bowl where as when I went on the first day extra seats were available to season ticket holders all I could get for people were in the 200 level at best. If you want the best possible single game tickets, you should show up at the ticket office about 2 weeks b-4 the season starts and you will be glad you made the gamble...trust me they do it every year.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by generalmills
    the games are NOT close to selling out. The bills ticket office pulls the same thing each and every year. They hold a ton of seats in the lower bowl for season ticket purchase. The large amount of seats that they are holding will be released the last week of Aug. when they figure out that there is no way they can sell that many season tickets. When the seats are released you will see people walking out of the ticket office with seats in the lower bowl where as when I went on the first day extra seats were available to season ticket holders all I could get for people were in the 200 level at best. If you want the best possible single game tickets, you should show up at the ticket office about 2 weeks b-4 the season starts and you will be glad you made the gamble...trust me they do it every year.
    and those seats are the best ones to sell on ebay too.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,485 Times in 7,099 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    and those seats are the best ones to sell on ebay too.

I may have to bid for those tickets since my ticket source fell asleep ....AGAIN!!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon
    Section 201, Row 9

I got some in the rockpile
    [

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by jfreeman
    I'm in sect 242...

If I'm not mistaken the Houston, Atl, and Miami games are pretty much sold out (I think you can purchase tickets, but nothing more than 1 seat and nothing together)
    Im in 241

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    the rockpile is gonna be the *****.

I can't wait, i usually go to 2-3 games a season anyways, with different people. But this year 2 guys were like let's get seasons so i was like hell yeah!

We're also even thinking of getting tickets for the Cincy road game too..... i donno though. It's gonna be a sick season.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I'm in section 123, first year with seasons for me so I'm even more pumped and in a bigger football withdrawl right now than I usually am at this time of year, and it's always pretty bad so that should tell you something.

Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres. Jan Reimers's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by generalmills
    Can't blame the Bills' ticket office for trying to sell as many season tix as they possibly can. It's money in the bank.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan
    I may have to bid for those tickets since my ticket source fell asleep ....AGAIN!!!!
    hmmm...could you be talking about someone with the birthdate 32282?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    32282? I have socks older than that.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan Reimers
    32282? I have socks older than that.