2. Matt Jones WR
    2a. Khalif Barnes OT
    3. J.J. Arrington RB
    5. Lofa Tatupu ILB
    6. Andrew Walter QB
    6b. Trai Essex OG
    7. Marviel Underwood S

What do you guys think?

I took some players at positions where I have some high priced vets and hopefully these guys pan out so I can cut some big time salaries.

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I like a lot of those picks. Jones will be a good WR in time, I believe. Underwood is a guy who I had targeted for my 8th round pick on my original draft board, so I like that one a lot. Barnes, Arrington, and Tatupu were really nice value picks where you got them. Essex is the only pick I didn't like that much. I just don't care for any OL, especially ones slated for the interior positions, who don't play w/ aggression, which Essex does not. He also has injury concerns that may curtail his development. Getting "Lights Out" Merriman in the first was a nice move. A great hitter/tackler who is a superb pass rusher, arguably the best pass rusher in the entire draft.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    your team still sucks as did your draft LOL JK

Offical Billszone Starting QB ryjam282's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Rich
    I like a lot of those picks. Jones will be a good WR in time, I believe. Underwood is a guy who I had targeted for my 8th round pick on my original draft board, so I like that one a lot. Barnes, Arrington, and Tatupu were really nice value picks where you got them. Essex is the only pick I didn't like that much. I just don't care for any OL, especially ones slated for the interior positions, who don't play w/ aggression, which Essex does not. He also has injury concerns that may curtail his development. Getting "Lights Out" Merriman in the first was a nice move. A great hitter/tackler who is a superb pass rusher, arguably the best pass rusher in the entire draft.

Thanks R. Rich. I was so pupmed to get Merriman where I did (15th overall), I actually have been trying to trade up to get him before the draft cause I didn't think he would last and he is definitely my future at OLB or DE. I have a 10Mil player at OLB and a 7.5 mil player at DE that I can dump if he pans out. As far as Essex goes, my line, especially my guards are very young and I figured if he works out great, if not, no biggie. I was happy with getting Khalif Barnes too as well as Matt Jones. I can wait a few years for him to develop too.

Pmacla...I WILL OWN YOU!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Ryjam dont Playa hate

Offical Billszone Starting QB ryjam282's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    No hatin, just Playas hurtin....During the season