• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

My mistake on the Gunners - PLEASE READ

Well, I guess I must have missed that each owner can play (should play) 2 gunners for special teams.

So. I know there is an owner or two that does not have two gunners. I am allowing those owners to waive a player they drafted at 100K and sign a gunner for 100K. You may only use this move to select a gunner. You may do this at any time. First come first served; post the move in this thread.

Sorry for the inconvience.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Canadian'eh!
    • Mar 2004

****.. who should i cut is the question..... an i am SURE whoever i take for a gun will be gone.

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

I am going to release G-T Bridges and sign Lee Bodden
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
        • Mar 2004

Dante Wesley Car CB/KR/GN - i did a search and HOPEFULLY i got it right and he's available.

take out.... hmmm

Peter Boulware OLB - missed the whole year and now no one seems to want tog ive him a contract.... worried he may be done anyway.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
          • Sep 2003

You also have spots for three KRs... is there a penalty if we do not have all three?
          "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
            You also have spots for three KRs... is there a penalty if we do not have all three?
            not as far as I have ever seen...name the third one and I will just put it in the line up.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• parttimeplayer
              • Sep 2003

aztecs drop c Don Muhlbach and add ilb/g mario haggan

Comment

• Sportsuser101
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by parttimeplayer
                aztecs drop c Don Muhlbach and add ilb/g mario haggan
                Haggan was taken in the 52nd round by the Bushwackers. He was just spelt wrong.
                Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• parttimeplayer
                  • Sep 2003

aztecs take wali rainer lb/gunner

Comment

• tampabay25690
                    • Feb 2004

From what I have on my notes I drafted Jimmy Wyrick but you dont have it on my final roster so I guess I will take Jimmy Wyrick and drop Paul Zauhaukas G/T
                    GO Gators!!!!!!
                    GO GATORS!!

Comment

Working...
                    X