Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Waivers/Player Movement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,876 Times in 912 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Waivers/Player Movement

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy
    Actually from January 10th until March 20th, the procedure was to post the cuts in the original cuts thread. I'm assuming that this is what F_L is referring to.
    This also confuses me somewhat. What purpose did cutting a player before the stats came out have? I was rather surprised that so many were anxious to do it without any of the really important data...
    "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Waivers/Player Movement

Quote Originally Posted by MikeInRoch
    This also confuses me somewhat. What purpose did cutting a player before the stats came out have? I was rather surprised that so many were anxious to do it without any of the really important data...
    Well there was like a five day span that we had the stats and we were still posting cuts in the thread (I made my first round of cuts like a day after stats came out). But still, a lot of people posted their cuts before then. And yes, I agree with you, that baffles me that people would do that. But whatever, to each their own.