• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Waivers/Player Movement

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
    The Bushwhackers send their 13th round rookie pick to the Norsemen for OT Todd Weiner.
    13th round rookie pick????

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

i think he means 3rd?
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

The Bushwhackers send their 13th round rookie pick to the Norsemen for OT Todd Weiner.
        that's the 13th round FA pick...

confirmed.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

Oops! I meant 13th round FA pick.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

The Bushwhackers send OG Jeno James and their first round pick (11th overall) in the rookie draft to the Tampa Bay Tarpons for OT John Tait, the Tarpons 2nd round rookie pick, and their 3rd round rookie pick. (All rookie picks are in this years' draft)

Comment

• tampabay25690
              • Feb 2004

The Bushwhackers send OG Jeno James and their first round pick (11th overall) in the rookie draft to the Tampa Bay Tarpons for OT John Tait, the Tarpons 2nd round rookie pick, and their 3rd round rookie pick. (All rookie picks are in this years' draft)

Yes indeed done DEAL!!!!!
              GO Gators!!!!!!
              GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

The Rochester Rampage trade OLB Clark Haggans to the Rochester Rejects for ILB Antonio Pierce and an 18th round FA pick.

Comment

• That Guy
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
                  The Rochester Rampage trade OLB Clark Haggans to the Rochester Rejects for ILB Antonio Pierce and an 18th round FA pick.
                  Accepted

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                    • Mar 2004

The CRK's trade QB Marc Bulger to the Bushwackers for a 6th round (7th overall pick in that round) FA pick.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

I wanna see all these trades next year when there are salcap ramifications...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
                        The CRK's trade QB Marc Bulger to the Bushwackers for a 6th round (7th overall pick in that round) FA pick.
                        Accepted. Eb, I need to update my spreadsheet, is it too late?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Accepted. Eb, I need to update my spreadsheet, is it too late?
                          this why I wanted no trades during this time...the spreadsheet is supposed to be final when you hand it in. Once you give guys contracts they count against the cap and cutting them results in penalties and escalations.

I will allow the trade but if you cut anybody from your roster you will be stuck with a salcap penalty. If I don't do that guys are going to be trading people that they put under contract left and right.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                            • Mar 2004

well.... Bulger wasn't under contract... so it shoudln't matter right now anyway, for F_L or me, since he traded a pick and not a player.

but i guess if F_l is gonna RFA him then you could have a good point there.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                              this why I wanted no trades during this time...the spreadsheet is supposed to be final when you hand it in. Once you give guys contracts they count against the cap and cutting them results in penalties and escalations.

I will allow the trade but if you cut anybody from your roster you will be stuck with a salcap penalty. If I don't do that guys are going to be trading people that they put under contract left and right.
                              But you let a guy un-cut a player, who he cut, then when eveyrone asked about a trade for the guy, he says he "accidently" cut him. Right. Eb, you can't let one person get away with something, and then put your foot down on others. It should be one way, or the other.

Comment

• Michael82
                                • Jul 2002

But you let a guy un-cut a player, who he cut, then when eveyrone asked about a trade for the guy, he says he "accidently" cut him. Right. Eb, you can't let one person get away with something, and then put your foot down on others. It should be one way, or the other.
                                I agree with you there, but like Eb says....he can't keep updating this every damn day and watching these threads each day. It gets too difficult.

Comment

Working...
                                X