• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: Waivers/Player Movement

LA Playas waive Ifeanyi Ohalte S and sign OG Kris Dielman. Playas are assessed a $500K cap hit for the release.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Denver Golden Brewsers drop Jonas Jennnings and pick up Jason Peters and Rob Petitti both Tackles. Brewsers are assessed a $1mil salary cap hit for releasing Jonas Jennings.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Devin
        The Octagon
        • Apr 2003

We still get cap hits if we release players now? When can we safely release them?
        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

The Golden Brewsers of Denver have traded WR Santana Moss to the LA Playas for CB Terrence McGee. Playa please post here to confirm.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
            • Aug 2003

confirmed

Comment

• L.A. Playa
              • Aug 2003

The Los Angeles Playas trade WR Lee Evans and a 2006 2nd rd Rookie pick to The Erie Assasins for QB Jake Plummer, R. Rich to confirm

Comment

• R. Rich
                • Apr 2003

Confirmed. Now.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                  The Golden Brewsers of Denver have traded WR Santana Moss to the LA Playas for CB Terrence McGee. Playa please post here to confirm.
                  approved.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
                    The Los Angeles Playas trade WR Lee Evans and a 2006 2nd rd Rookie pick to The Erie Assasins for QB Jake Plummer, R. Rich to confirm
                    since the 2006 cap will increase to $90 mil this trade is approved.

Owners, remember that at no time can you exceed the salary cap. Erie Assassins payroll is now at $87.65 mil for 54 players (Kris Jenkins, on IR, is still on the payroll).

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                      • Aug 2003

The Los Angeles Playas trade TJ Duckett RB and Ted Washington DT to the Erie Assasins for CB Quentin Jammer Rich to confirm

Comment

• R. Rich
                        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
                        The Los Angeles Playas trade TJ Duckett RB and Ted Washington DT to the Erie Assasins for CB Quentin Jammer Rich to confirm

Confirmed. Now.

Erie now has 55 players @ an $85.15M cap figure. We're done until we can make our cap cuts.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich
                          Confirmed. Now.

Erie now has 55 players @ an $85.15M cap figure. We're done until we can make our cap cuts.
                          approved...you can make two cuts at this time to get back to 53 if you wish...
                          Last edited by Ebenezer; 12-28-2005, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• R. Rich
                            • Apr 2003

In that case:

the Erie Assassins release DT Kris Jenkins ($7.5M) and WR Tyrone Calico ($1M).

New figures: 53 players @ $76.65M

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich
                              In that case:

the Erie Assassins release DT Kris Jenkins ($7.5M) and WR Tyrone Calico ($1M).

New figures: 53 players @ $76.65M
                              completed.

Comment

• The King
                                Without me it's just Awe so
                                • Jun 2004

The Golden Brewsers of Denver trade WR Deion Branch and TE Doug Jolley to the Rochester Rampage for TE Daniel Graham.
                                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                                It was all
                                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
                                X