• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Roscoe is going to be SICK

I can just see it now, running all over teams.....sure hes not all that big but he can move! Just hope his little self doesnt get jacked up
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • oldno711
    • Mar 2004

Re: Roscoe is going to be SICK

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
    I can just see it now, running all over teams.....sure hes not all that big but he can move! Just hope his little self doesnt get jacked up
    you'd have to catch him to jack him, and that's not gonna happen very easily

Comment

• bigbub2352
      • Feb 2005

U DON'T HAVE TO BE BIG TO RUN BYE PEOPLE, I WATCHED HIM PLAY IN COLLEGE AND IN HIGHLIGHTS, HE TAKES HITS AND RIPS PEOPLE A NEW A$# WHEN HE HAS THE BALL, AND IMMEDIATE THREAT..
      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

His speed will make Moulds and Evans that much more effective, too.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Pride
          • Jul 2002

Anyone question if santana moss can play?

Comment

• bigbub2352
            • Feb 2005

ALSO HE IS FASTER THAN SANTANA MOSS AND ALSO HAS VERY GOOD HANDS, HE WILL BE ABLE TO STRETCH THE FEILD SO MUCH MORE WITH CRAZY SPEED FROM EVANS. ALSO IT WILL OPEN UP ALOT OF BOOTLEGS AND PASSES OUT OF THE BACKFEILD TO THE RB,FB'S. UNLIMITED POTENTIAL
            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

I think he will be in the mold of a Dante Hall, which is still pretty useful. But I don't see him being a consistent receiving threat. On returns however.....watch out.

Comment

• oldno711
                • Mar 2004

they should (and probably will) use him a lot like Pitt uses Randle El...get the ball in his hands on short routes/slants/bootlegs and watch him create plays and make others look stupid -- definitely a good dump off for JP

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

with the speed we have at wr postion, Losman could end up cross-eyed by the end of pre-season.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• McGahee420
                    • Jun 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                    with the speed we have at wr postion, Losman could end up cross-eyed by the end of pre-season.

West Virginia Mountaineers- Sugar Bowl Champions!!!!!

The Dick era has begun!

"I just want one before I die"

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                      • Apr 2005

I think they should put Roscoe on th field a lot and go with a 3 reciever set often....it will keep the LBs and DBs honest and prevent them from loading the box.....Roscoe could have a big year bc i expect to get blitzed a lot and hes going to have to be the quick dump off option.

Comment

• Philisophical Troll
                        Take my dating advice, it worked for me on my sister :up:
                        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
                        The only thing that is going to be 'sick' is watching this midget get leveled by Rodney Harrison when he try's to catch an errant pass from lossman. Also they will have to rely on ebonics in the huddle to understand what this tool is sayin. What a wasted of a second round pick, especailly since wonderGM Tommy could have drafted a D-Lineman or O-Lineman.

JP: Yo Roscoe, go deep ova tha middle yo. Ima hit you on da slant after u burn dose cats.

Roscoe: Oh fo sheezy my neezy hit this brotha up yo. Ima burn dese fools with my blazin speed like i was puffin a blunt with dat cat ricky williams yo.

JP: lol you'se sick dog

Roscoe: Word poppy, let do dis. Time to roll wit it

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philisophical Troll
                          Roscoe: Oh fo sheezy my neezy hit this brotha up yo. Ima burn dese fools with my blazin speed like i was puffin a blunt with dat cat ricky williams yo.

you're not very good at this. You're not half the troll Feelthepain is
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                            • May 2003

The only thing that is going to be 'sick' is watching this midget get leveled by Rodney Harrison when he try's to catch an errant pass from lossman. Also they will have to rely on ebonics in the huddle to understand what this tool is sayin. What a wasted of a second round pick, especailly since wonderGM Tommy could have drafted a D-Lineman or O-Lineman.

JP: Yo Roscoe, go deep ova tha middle yo. Ima hit you on da slant after u burn dose cats.

I thought it was kind of funny myself. I've never heard Parrish spoke but I can imagine.

Yo sup wit all deez mutha f'in trolls up in dis mutha actin' stupid and schzit. Get a life beoch.

Comment

• jason700
                              Zoner
                              • Jun 2005

Philosophical Troll actually does have a point. With the likes of Losman, Parrish, Moulds, and McGahee I think the average Wonderlic score of our skill position players is maybe 9

I wonder how many penalties the Bills will commit this year? We are always up near the top of the league in that category. That is because Donahoe usually doesn't draft the sharpest tools in the shed. I'm sick of him.

Comment

Working...
                              X