• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bulldog
    Top Dog
    • Jan 2003

Parish

Whats the hold up on getting a deal done for Parrish? He really can't afford to miss any time in TC if he wants to make an impact this year. And guesses as to when a deal will get done?
    I only drink when I'm alone or with others.
  • chubluv
    BillsZone bowling team MVP
    • Jan 2003

Re: Parish

Whos his agent? If its drew rosen-louse I'm sure he'll be a day or 2 late. Drews been taking a beating of late.I bet hes gotta make a stance somewhere.

We are in 5th place
    Clump is on the IR
    Chubluv average is 167
    Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
    Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• Ed
      Dude
      • Sep 2002

I think he'll be there by the end of the weekend at the latest. Contracts for 2nd rounders and beyond are pretty standard. Rosenhaus does have a ton of clients with a lot of contract issues right now, so maybe he's been slow in getting into serious discussions with the Bills.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
        • Jun 2003

Why should there be a hold up on him, there's players who's sign all around his slot, it should be pretty easy on that one.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

He needs to come in on time. He is certainly not a lock to replace Reed in the slot, so every rep is important.

We just signed King, so TD is obviously working hard to get everyone in camp.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Billsouth
            • Jul 2002

there is no reason why a 4th rounder gets signed the day before camp and a 6th rounder gets signed 3 days before camp.

this waiting game is bull****.
            "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

• camelcowboy
              • Mar 2005

The contract, for a second rounder shouldn't be that tought. He should be sloted. I can't see what the hold up is.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

Originally posted by camelcowboy
                The contract, for a second rounder shouldn't be that tought. He should be sloted. I can't see what the hold up is.
                I think the answer is Drew Rosenhaus. The guy has such an ego that he needs to interject himself into what should be a routine, 2nd round slot signing.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                X