• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twistmyarm
    anyone seen my 50 mission cap?
    • Dec 2002

Sabres carnival

Anyone going to the Sabres Carnival on Jan 5th?

I'm thinking it may be my last shot to get as many autographs on the jersey as I can, befoer returning it to it's place of honor....over the bar in my basement!!!

I got real lucky last month, has suite tickets for the Sabes-Capitals game (one of the few wins of the year) and who walks into the suite and sits with us for two periods??????

Bobby Hull and Marcel Dionne!!!! Great guys, very personable,, signed my jersey. my Marcel Dionne hockey cards and a few other things.

Hell maybe we can get the Golden Jet and Marcel to save the team!!!!
    I play real hockey...on the ICE, with a white helmet!
  • BironsGirl43
    Can suck a golf-ball through a garden-hose.
    • Oct 2002

OH OH OH!! Me..... I will probably be going to that!! That'll be a whole lot of fun..... whoever goes.. we should all meet up or something.. that would be fun.. I've already planned what I'm going to wear.. I'm going to take lots of pix too!! :)
    ~*Let's go Buffalo*~

Comment

• Sabre Ally
      • Jul 2002

I might go, but I'm kinda broke at the moment. (stupid holidays)

Comment

• BironsGirl43
        • Oct 2002

Ally GO.. that would be awesome.. tix are only 10 bucks.. you should come.. that would be awesome.. we could team up and try to snag Tim and Taylor... no J/K..... LOL.... but it would be a great time.. lemmie know if you're going.
        ~*Let's go Buffalo*~

Comment

• Sabre Ally
          • Jul 2002

10 bucks is a lot when you only have 50 in your checking account

Comment

• BironsGirl43
            • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Sabre Ally
            10 bucks is a lot when you only have 50 in your checking account
            Awww.. no worries then.. come if you can.. there's no pressure on you..

I find the title under your avatar really funny... lol!!
            ~*Let's go Buffalo*~

Comment

• Sabre Ally
              • Jul 2002

lol. shelby did that because I like Fiedler

Comment

• keepdasabesinbuffalo
                • Dec 2002

well I'll be there but as for what I'll be wearing it's a toss up between a full on Sabres Garb outfit or a bag with two eyes cut out and "Sabres Fan" written on it...j/k

Comment

• Don Cherry
                  BFZ Hockey Commissioner
                  • Oct 2002

Do they have clowns? I like clowns. Not the ones the Sabres have under contract...

Can Zhitnik make a poodle out of balloons?

Comment

• keepdasabesinbuffalo
                    • Dec 2002

damn I didn't even think about that.....who is gonna fill the role of bozo the clown at the carnival this year.....shmelik is gone now!!!!

There was no better clown than him....oh my who is gonna fill the role of the clown at the carnival?

opinions?

Comment

• BironsGirl43
                      • Oct 2002

Back from the carnival!

I thought Hecht was the nicest.. I played foosball with him and he was adorable.. he was winning 2-0 then I came back to tie it up.. only to lose 3-2 in the end.. I didn't care though... I took a pic with him and asked him about his ear.. lol.. he looked fine and he's much better looking in person

I took pics with most of the Sabres except Satan since he wasn't there and neither was Mika.

I played playstation with Timmy.. hehe.. I didn't know how to shoot.. lol.. so he showed me the buttons....

I asked the Sabres a question during the Q & A session.. It was scary and intimidating.. lol.. I was on the jumbotron..

Zhitnik had on this silly hat.. lol.. and he played ping pong with Tallinder and those who joined him.. it was fun

It was cool I thought.. and the guys as a whole are a great bunch.. I didn't pester anyone of them for autographs.. that's not my thing.. I'd rather get a picture or have a convo.. than their signature.. but yeah it was great seeing them all again..

I see them from time to time when I'm in Buffalo and at games but it was really cool to play games and stuff with 'em!

I took pics and I hope to post them when I get a scanner.. I already have them developed.. mwahaha!

Hey Phil.. a Jill was there.. you might know her.. lol..
                      ~*Let's go Buffalo*~

Comment

• Dozerdog
                        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BironsGirl43
                        Back from the carnival!

I thought Hecht was the nicest.. I played foosball with him and he was adorable.. he was winning 2-0 then I came back to tie it up.. only to lose 3-2 in the end.. I didn't care though... I took a pic with him and asked him about his ear.. lol.. he looked fine and he's much better looking in person

I took pics with most of the Sabres except Satan since he wasn't there and neither was Mika.

I played playstation with Timmy.. hehe.. I didn't know how to shoot.. lol.. so he showed me the buttons....

I asked the Sabres a question during the Q & A session.. It was scary and intimidating.. lol.. I was on the jumbotron..

Zhitnik had on this silly hat.. lol.. and he played ping pong with Tallinder and those who joined him.. it was fun

It was cool I thought.. and the guys as a whole are a great bunch.. I didn't pester anyone of them for autographs.. that's not my thing.. I'd rather get a picture or have a convo.. than their signature.. but yeah it was great seeing them all again..

I see them from time to time when I'm in Buffalo and at games but it was really cool to play games and stuff with 'em!

I took pics and I hope to post them when I get a scanner.. I already have them developed.. mwahaha!

Hey Phil.. a Jill was there.. you might know her.. lol..

Great! Glad you had a fun time!

a couple of observations-

1) Taking advantage of a guy with a concussion playing foosball isn't fair. The only reason you eventually lost is because you probably could not help but stare at his missing ear.

2) Asking Tim Connolly to teach you how to shoot is like asking Stevie Wonder how to fly an airplane.

I'm suprised he didn't get your phone number........ oh yeah, this is Tim Connoly we are talking about... he can't score either...

Comment

• BironsGirl43
                          • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog

Great! Glad you had a fun time!

a couple of observations-

1) Taking advantage of a guy with a concussion playing foosball isn't fair. The only reason you eventually lost is because you probably could not help but stare at his missing ear.

2) Asking Tim Connolly to teach you how to shoot is like asking Stevie Wonder how to fly an airplane.

I'm suprised he didn't get your phone number........ oh yeah, this is Tim Connoly we are talking about... he can't score either...

LMAO!!!!!! Thanks Dozer.. :)

LOL.. "take advantage" eh? You make me sound so bad.. lol.. I did look at his ear but it looked normal to me.. nothing was missing.. lol

"SHOOT" was on playstation so you just had to press it.. lol.. and he did help me out! And he does know how to shoot.. lol.. he's been doing it a lot more often..

LOL.. oh and with the comment about scoring.. god you're so mean!! lol :freako:
                          ~*Let's go Buffalo*~

Comment

• God
                            In charge- don't U forget it!
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BironsGirl43

.. god you're so mean!! lol :freako:
                            What I do?
                            Hey Willis- Let's call Travis
                            Hello Travis? ...*tee hee hee*...This Is Jerry Jones. we want you to be our starter.....*chuckle*...

Comment

• keepdasabesinbuffalo
                              • Dec 2002

I also had a good time, got the jersey signed by quite a few more peoples...let Perrault sign the middle of the crest right across from Bobby Hull's signature.

The only bad thing was while waiting in line at the duck pond for Biron, the guy cut off the line of where he was going to end it, and of course where do you think he ended it? yup right at me...oh well at least I got Miller's autograph while he and Stu were doing the race car thing.

Got a picture taken with Lindy, I figure it might be the last chance for that so I had to take advantage of it. LOL!

One other bad thing I noted was that there are definetly alot of A**HOLES out there, I saw on numerous times a grown adult push his way past a little kid to get an autograph. I had to contain myself not to say, you should be real proud of yourself pushing away a little kid for that lousy signature....some people just have no life!!!! oh well just my humble opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X