• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Anyone Suprised Moss is a Pot Head?

I can't say that I am http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2137525

I dunno which I'd rather have, TO or Moss? I think I'll take Tory Holt over both.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

• Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: Anyone Suprised Moss is a Pot Head?

Where's the surprise? When he ran over the traffic cop with his vehicle last year (?), they found pot in his car.

Comment

• CanaanVtBills
      • Jun 2005

Honestly it should never be a surprise when news like this comes out. I'm sure a huge portion of players puff the magic dragon.

It's a damn shame to because with my working with kids they think pot isn't bad I've even heard some say they don't consider it a drug. They think they can excell in sports due to seeing or reading who does it.

Hey I'm no holy roller here, and I'll admit to smokin actually quite a lot of pot in my high school days. Crap I don't recall excelling in much being high, but eating and veggin out in front of TV

The media, congress whoever needs to think about the actions they are performing when they publish these things. It's glorified
      On May 12, 2004 the Buffalo Bills welcomed their newest fan, and our son T-4.
      One amazing thing to say about the birth of my son is that on the day we found out we were going to be parents is opening day for the 2003-04 season the day the Bills destroyed the Pats 31-0. It couldn't have been a happier day for me.
      Needless to say the Pats beat us on the last day of the season by the identical score and unfortunately won another ring, never the less the traditon in my family continues.
      At least while you live under my roof your a Bills fan.

Comment

• camelcowboy
        • Mar 2005

No im shocked, Shocked the moron hasn't been caught by NFL yet.

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

I bet he gets "randomly" selected sometime.
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Hammertime
            • May 2005

Originally posted by CanaanVtBills
            Honestly it should never be a surprise when news like this comes out. I'm sure a huge portion of players puff the magic dragon.

It's a damn shame to because with my working with kids they think pot isn't bad I've even heard some say they don't consider it a drug. They think they can excell in sports due to seeing or reading who does it.

Hey I'm no holy roller here, and I'll admit to smokin actually quite a lot of pot in my high school days. Crap I don't recall excelling in much being high, but eating and veggin out in front of TV

The media, congress whoever needs to think about the actions they are performing when they publish these things. It's glorified
            Pot is not bad.

Kids should not smoke it. Kids should not drink. Adults should be allowed to burn to their hearts content. Even Randy Moss. If he smoked before a game - it would show. But at home, who cares.
            Bruce: What time is it?
            Biscuit: Huh?
            Bruce: What time is it?
            Biscuit: Showtime?
            Bruce: (incensed) Hammertime!!
            Biscuit: Hammertime!
            Bruce: Hammertime is when you hitting that nail in a piece of wood with a hammer. You keep hitting that nail, over and over until you can no longer see the nail. You just see the wood is all splintered and what-not. That is Hammertime.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

i would take randy moss in a heartbeat.. he will go down as the best receiver to ever play the game..
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Bulldog
                Top Dog
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                i would take randy moss in a heartbeat.. he will go down as the best receiver to ever play the game..
                I disagree. Moss will go down as the most talented WR to ever play the game, not the best. There is a difference. Moss's legacy will be that while he was a WR with tremendous talent, he was never able to maximize his potential. As scary as Moss has been at times, and I meant that as a compliment, he's only scratched the surface. I think he's that talented. It's rare to find an athlete with the talent that Moss has and an incredible desire to be the best.
                I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• casdhf
                  • Jul 2002

yeah, I don't see him playing that much longer, I think once the bank is full, he's done. He won't play for a 1 year deal for 1 mill
                  cas,

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• NJFINSFAN1
                    NJ In The House
                    • Nov 2004

I'm not surprised he does it! I'm surprised the dope says he does it!!

Just when he is getting out of that shadow (big thanks to T.O.) he opens his mouth!

I just don't get it!

Time To Ski!

Comment

• madness
                      • Apr 2003

I saw something on SC this morning that Moss said he was taken out of context. He was talking about his early years. His agent also blasted HBO saying they misquoted Moss because they are going down hill and need the attention. HBO failed to respond to his agent's comments.

I believe it. Damn press will do whatever it needs to create stir. Moss has been in the "program" earlier in his career. I don't think he's going to paint a big bullseye on his forehead.

Comment

• NJFINSFAN1
                        NJ In The House
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by madness
                        I saw something on SC this morning that Moss said he was taken out of context. He was talking about his early years. His agent also blasted HBO saying they misquoted Moss because they are going down hill and need the attention. HBO failed to respond to his agent's comments.

I believe it. Damn press will do whatever it needs to create stir. Moss has been in the "program" earlier in his career. I don't think he's going to paint a big bullseye on his forehead.
                        He did say and I quote, (like I say, I have used Marijuana in the past. And Every blue moon or every once in a while I might)

Sounds like he does?

Time To Ski!

Comment

• Stewie
                          Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
                          • Aug 2002

Who cares what he does? Anyone who drinks and says Moss sets a bad example is a hypocrite.
                          Originally posted by Topdog
                          Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
                          Originally posted by mercyrule
                          I love Weiner.
                          Originally posted by mercyrule
                          also cheese

Comment

• Static
                            The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.
                            • Jul 2005

I guess Moss felt T.O. was taking all the spotlight so he better say something to get some of it back

Comment

• madness
                              • Apr 2003

Exactly PaulB.

Any person that makes more money than the avg. man and does or says something "unholy" is always labeled a troublemaker by the press. Then everybody is all of a sudden , while they are drinking their beer, smoking their weed, letting their children run wild, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X