Bills Waive Six Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The last buffalo fan
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
    • Sep 2004

Re: Bills Waive Six Players

Originally posted by mybills
    I expected to see Greg Jerman's name listed.
    Isn't he your friend's relative?? I know he was a phin, and sucks!!
    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• G. Host
      Banned
      • Jul 2002

Supposedly according to Buffalo News, Jerman has improved a lot.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
        • Sep 2004

Yeah, it could be possible, and me being a not so good fan, because the only thing that I can remember now, is that someone on the training reports said he was pancaked by one linebacker, not sure if that one was TKO.
        The Mexican & too!!

Comment

• mysticsoto
          Too sober for this...
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan
          Yeah, it could be possible, and me being a not so good fan, because the only thing that I can remember now, is that someone on the training reports said he was pancaked by one linebacker, not sure if that one was TKO.
          Yep, he was pancaked by TKO at the beginning of TC. But now they are saying he has improved. I haven't paid much attention to him in the preseason games, but maybe I will to see how he performs in the next one. I know Geisinger has been stealing the limelight by his terrible play!!!
          Last edited by mysticsoto; 08-24-2005, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by mysticsoto
            Yep, he was pancaked by TKO at the beginning of TC. But now they are saying he has improved. I haven't paid much attention to him in the preseason games, but maybe I will to see how he performs in the next one. I know Geisinger has been stealing the limelight by his terrible play!!!
            Thank you bro, now I remember where I read it, was from one of your reports.
            The Mexican & too!!

Comment

• mysticsoto
              Too sober for this...
              • Apr 2004

Thank you bro, now I remember where I read it, was from one of your reports.
              You can read about it here also:

Greg Jerman, offensive lineman: Jerman was greeted quite rudely at training camp. During week one linebacker Takeo Spikes ran over Jerman like road kill during a one-on-one passing drill in one of the more vicious pancaking plays ever at Fisher. But Jerman shook it off and has inched up the depth chart at left tackle because of his solid agility and footwork.

"I think I've made some improvements, but I have a lot to work on," he said. "I need to be able to play guard and tackle although I've been focusing mainly at tackle. There's some stuff at guard that I need to spend more time on."

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                You can read about it here also:

Greg Jerman, offensive lineman: Jerman was greeted quite rudely at training camp. During week one linebacker Takeo Spikes ran over Jerman like road kill during a one-on-one passing drill in one of the more vicious pancaking plays ever at Fisher. But Jerman shook it off and has inched up the depth chart at left tackle because of his solid agility and footwork.

"I think I've made some improvements, but I have a lot to work on," he said. "I need to be able to play guard and tackle although I've been focusing mainly at tackle. There's some stuff at guard that I need to spend more time on."

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial...tbd1072189.asp
                Thank you again.
                The Mexican & too!!

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Isn't he your friend's relative??
                  Yes. My husband grew up with his mom & uncles.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                  X