Why the Sabres are better now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BironsGirl43
    Can suck a golf-ball through a garden-hose.
    • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Sabre Ally
    Nameless? Biron finished with a 2.22 GAA last season. That's pretty :angry: good if you ask me.
    Thanks Ally!

You're all crazy.. how soon you turn your backs on a guy who's only been positive and hardworking while battling to replace Hasek.. he's done a damn good job and last year when the team had given up on making the playoffs.. who inspired the push and posted back to back shut outs? And who gots things going and ended the season with an impressive shut out.. yeah that man again would have been BIRON..

And just because Miller has played a couple good games.. it's only been that.. a COUPLE games.. I'm not ready to call him the undisputed #1.. even though he is a good goalie and I'm very happy for him.

I still believe Biron is a great goalie and when he gets his chance again.. he'll make the most of it.. he'll have to fight through those games when the team gives up horrendous turnovers and only scores 1 goal.. but in the end I can see him do it.. he's also dominated where he's been.. he's paid his dues and is not about to let that all slip away because some rookie is giving him some competition..

Healthy competition is always good.. and that's why I feel that Biron with his maturity and experience will prevail as the best goalie for the rest of the season.. in the future who know's what will happen.. right now both goalies look strong.. Miller in the limited games he's played.. has looked well, there is no disputing it.. but BIRON isn't some old washed up has been.. he's not ready to go down without a fight..

THIS WILL ONLY MAKE FOR GOOD HOCKEY AND BETTER GOALIES!!

Marty, Marty!! Miller, Miller!!

And for the record: I love Canadian goalies.. they are by far the best ones out there.....
    ~*Let's go Buffalo*~

Comment

• Sabre Ally
      • Jul 2002

I agree BG43. I think Marty is the guy for now.......I don't want to see Miller burned out too soon. BUT......Miller is the guy for the future. By the end of the season at the latest, we should be looking at moving both Biron and Noronen for scoring and a true backup goalie.

Comment

• mchurchfie
        • Jul 2002

All of this for....

Originally posted by BironsGirl43

Thanks Ally!

You're all crazy.. how soon you turn your backs on a guy who's only been positive and hardworking while battling to replace Hasek.. he's done a damn good job and last year when the team had given up on making the playoffs.. who inspired the push and posted back to back shut outs? And who gots things going and ended the season with an impressive shut out.. yeah that man again would have been BIRON..

And just because Miller has played a couple good games.. it's only been that.. a COUPLE games.. I'm not ready to call him the undisputed #1.. even though he is a good goalie and I'm very happy for him.

I still believe Biron is a great goalie and when he gets his chance again.. he'll make the most of it.. he'll have to fight through those games when the team gives up horrendous turnovers and only scores 1 goal.. but in the end I can see him do it.. he's also dominated where he's been.. he's paid his dues and is not about to let that all slip away because some rookie is giving him some competition..

Healthy competition is always good.. and that's why I feel that Biron with his maturity and experience will prevail as the best goalie for the rest of the season.. in the future who know's what will happen.. right now both goalies look strong.. Miller in the limited games he's played.. has looked well, there is no disputing it.. but BIRON isn't some old washed up has been.. he's not ready to go down without a fight..

THIS WILL ONLY MAKE FOR GOOD HOCKEY AND BETTER GOALIES!!

Marty, Marty!! Miller, Miller!!

And for the record: I love Canadian goalies.. they are by far the best ones out there.....
        Translation = "I want to jump Marty's boneschurch:
        My Band
        daveviterna.com

Comment

• BironsGirl43
          • Oct 2002

Re: All of this for....

Originally posted by mchurchfie

Translation = "I want to jump Marty's boneschurch:
          That is NOT true at all!

I only ever talked about his play above.. this has nothing to do with what you're saying.. uhh you guys are so hard to reason with
          ~*Let's go Buffalo*~

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Re: Re: All of this for....

That is NOT true at all!

I only ever talked about his play above.. this has nothing to do with what you're saying.. uhh you guys are so hard to reason with

Maybe all you talked about was his play...but we know you really want him in the worst way, don'tcha?
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• shelby
              The Vanilla admin
              • Jul 2002

We women do actually enjoy watching the GAMES, y'all, it ain't all about the fine ass players.

Comment

• Sabre Ally
                • Jul 2002

Oh, come on shelby, you gotta admit ... the way Rhett's hair falls out of the back of his helmet is totally sexy.

Comment

• shelby
                  The Vanilla admin
                  • Jul 2002

Well...yeah...and i like how Wire looks in a Bills uni...

But we DO watch the games for the love of the sport damnit!!!

Comment

• MissBuffalo
                    Quiddity
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by saburzfan
                    we'd be even better if we get rid of biron or noronen and get somebody who can put the puck in the net.
                    I agree 100%!!!!!!
                    See me here pushing you
                    If I then deny I do
                    Contemplate or wish away
                    If I ask you not to stay

Comment

• SkateZilla
                      • Dec 2002

agree also.
                      Skate Zilla
                      -----------------------
                      Skate Zilla HD Studios:
                      SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Jul 2002

That is NOT true at all!

That's why I voted for you as most underrated. I see that you know your pucks better than most of these clods.

So you guys ...... BACK OFF! :redgun:

I hate to say this though, but it looks to me like Marty might be the odd man out here.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                          • Jul 2002

Yep, pretty soon it will be "MillersGirl30"church:
                          My Band
                          daveviterna.com

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

That is NOT true at all!

they're just giving you a hard time.we know that you know your hockey as much as your hots for biron.
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                              short bus extraordinaire
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mchurchfie
                              Yep, pretty soon it will be "MillersGirl30"church:
                              Originally posted by yordad
                              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• BironsGirl43
                                • Oct 2002

MillersGirl30?!? Ahaha.. not likely......

Thanks Quake.. :)

The situation right now really sucks though!
                                ~*Let's go Buffalo*~

Comment

Working...
                                X