X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daredevil25
    • Dec 2004

Here's To A Good Game Tommorow

Hopefully no more injuries and a great contest between our two teams. Definitely can't deny I'm going for a Falcons W, but I know its gonna be a tough one tommorow. We're banged up, you're banged up, we're coming off a loss, you're coming off a loss, everyone's got something to gain and lose. Unfortunately out here in Cali I can't watch the game (Raiders-Eagles bleh) but hopefully it will be some GotW material.

• lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: Here's To A Good Game Tommorow

I'm hoping for a total blowout.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

how can you survive living out of your team's market and not having Sunday Ticket? Good post- here's to a good injury free game (that hopefully results in a Bills win).

And while I never root for injuries, I wouldn't mind seeing Takeo or Big Sam knock Vick around a little bit (although even with an injured leg I doubt Sam could catch him).
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• SquishDaFish
        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
        • Jun 2005

Get Direct TV with Sunday Ticket. PM me for a referal # to get Direct Tv and youll get 4 rooms free with no shipping. :wink wink::

Comment

• daredevil25
          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
          how can you survive living out of your team's market and not having Sunday Ticket? Good post- here's to a good injury free game (that hopefully results in a Bills win).
          Its not easy, but I mostly just follow the updates during the games I can watch or get on to that terribly slow Gamecenter and watch the little helmets drive. Being perfectly honest, its harder to watch the game like that because you don't know what happened until after its taken place. I use to go onto the Falcons OMB chatroom but everytime I try to enter the thing now it shuts off all my other windows before closing itself.

Also, I can't get Sunday Ticket yet because I'm broke.

Comment

• daredevil25
            • Dec 2004

Wow, close game for a long time. Glad my Falcons won but got a lot of respect and credit to the Bills and McGahee who turned it on this week. I hope Spikes gets healthy, we're experience injury trouble ourselves. Hope the best for you guys, see you at Detroit

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by daredevil25
              Wow, close game for a long time. Glad my Falcons won but got a lot of respect and credit to the Bills and McGahee who turned it on this week. I hope Spikes gets healthy, we're experience injury trouble ourselves. Hope the best for you guys, see you at Detroit
              Thanks DD, you guys really capitalized on our mistakes today.

Comment

Working...
              X