X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marvelous
    • Feb 2004

Our away jerseys SUCK!

I'm talking comfort..I have no problem at all with the way they look.... I went to put on my Fletcher (away) the other day outta respect since imo we were embarrased by Cadillac, and it felt so heavy & thick. After wearing Milloy,Schobel,Moulds (home/blue) about 3 days outta the week it's obvious the difference in comfort level between the blue home & the white away.. I all my jerseys are official replicas... Anyone else agree about this? Or am i going crazy...
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor
  • Luisito23
    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
    • Apr 2003

Re: Our away jerseys SUCK!

I have only have 2 jerseys, a Kelly throwback, and Spikes home, both are authentic, but they're really heavy, I also have a replica Moss and they do feel alot different...

GO BILLS!!!!!!
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

i think your post sucks.

Originally posted by Darth Krumrie
      Or am i going crazy
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Luisito23
        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
        • Apr 2003

LOL...

GO BILLS!!!!!!
        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Lexwhat
          • Feb 2005

Official Replica?

Isn't that an oxymoron?

Speaking of oxymoron, I just remembered this song lyric:
          "Oxymoron, don't be dumb." (Special Delivery Remix)
          -Keith Murray

Keith Murray is the truth!

Comment

• northernbillfan
            Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Replithentic is what I think they are called.

And yes I agree, my "Official" Kelly (home) jersey is much heavier than my replica Moulds (home) jersey. That's comparing similar jerseys.

I can't speak for the new styles as all I have are replicas, but they are still lighter than my Kelly.
            When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Historian
              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
              • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Darth Krumrie
              I'm talking comfort..I have no problem at all with the way they look.... I went to put on my Fletcher (away) the other day outta respect since imo we were embarrased by Cadillac, and it felt so heavy & thick. After wearing Milloy,Schobel,Moulds (home/blue) about 3 days outta the week it's obvious the difference in comfort level between the blue home & the white away.. I all my jerseys are official replicas... Anyone else agree about this? Or am i going crazy...
              No, you're right. The away replicas, (I have a winfield) are "sturdier" than the home replicas. I have no idea as to why.

Wanna talk about uncomfortable?

My authentic Ferguson and Haslett jerseys from the 1980s are the old McGregor Sand Knit fabric. They're like wearing a burlap bag.

Comment

• Marvelous
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Billsology
                No, you're right. The away replicas, (I have a winfield) are "sturdier" than the home replicas. I have no idea as to why.

Wanna talk about uncomfortable?

My authentic Ferguson and Haslett jerseys from the 1980s are the old McGregor Sand Knit fabric. They're like wearing a burlap bag.
                Thank you. I was hoping i just had a bunk jersey. Why would they be heavier?
                i think your post sucks.
                Thank you T :) Not very nice. If it came after the loss today it's cool then

Official Replica? Isn't that an oxymoron?
                Yeah LOL. There are fake replicas out there. I guess people make their own & sell them on ebay. I just said "official replica" to state that it is in fact a real Reebok jersey purchased from a store.

Anyone else have a away jersey wanna comment?
                GO BILLS!!! NE
                Magical Trevor

Comment

Working...
                X