X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marvelous
    • Feb 2004

Do we resign Nate Clements now?

Didn't see this posted anywhere but a hour after reading the news most of us already suspected i thought maybe we will resign Nate since we get some cap leverage from Spikes on the IR...

-Spikes out is teh worst thing that coulda happened to this defense
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: Do we resign Nate Clements now?

Originally posted by Darth Krumrie
    Didn't see this posted anywhere but a hour after reading the news most of us already suspected i thought maybe we will resign Nate since we get some cap leverage from Spikes on the IR...

-Spikes out is teh worst thing that coulda happened to this defense
    Interesting, I hope CP replies.

However, if I was looking to make cap room after this year Eric Moulds would be swamped with requests for meetings with me. He isnt worth what we are paying him, I love him, but he isnt worth that much anymore.

Comment

• TedSalami
      • Sep 2005

This might work against resigning. He might ask for more money because he becomes more important to the defense. Who are the free agents next year? How many does the front office have to sign? Tom does not resign a lot of guys. It looks like there may be a lot of turnover next year.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

if he could have been re-signed, it would have happened in the off-season. Clements is gone after this year- I just hope TD gets sufficient compensation
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

putting him on IR clears cap space?
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
            WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
            • Mar 2003

How does Spikes on IR give us cap space help? Incentives that won't be reached?
            Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

I believe it frees up TKOs cap hit for the season.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

Should cut Spikes after the season. Sam Cowart was a good LB before his Achilles injury.

And jp-era...don't ya think that Moulds would be having a better year if he actually had a QB that could get him the ball? (Example: When he was wide open in the endzone on the Bills 1st possession of the game, yet JP didn't see him)
                Last edited by TacklingDummy; 09-26-2005, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                  Should cut Spikes after the season. Sam Cowart was a good LB before his ACL injury.
                  You have to post this garbage more than once?

Spikes' ACL is fine. His achillies is torn.
                  Last edited by Iehoshua; 09-26-2005, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                    Unreachable Douche
                    • Jul 2002

Yeah because I'd rather have Nate Clements then Spikes. CB's are alot harder to find then a LB imo.

Comment

• Crisis
                      • Aug 2004

Both will be in Bills uni's next year.
                      Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                      Vanek is Austrian not European
                      Originally posted by Prov401
                      Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                      Originally posted by better days
                      I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• X-Era
                        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                        Should cut Spikes after the season. Sam Cowart was a good LB before his ACL injury.

And jp-era...don't ya think that Moulds would be having a better year if he actually had a QB that could get him the ball? (Example: When he was wide open in the endzone on the Bills 1st possession of the game, yet JP didn't see him)
                        I seriously did not see that play. Or should I say I watched the whole game from the Ralph and NEVER saw Moulds get open all day. I just didnt see it. If your right, JP should have hit him, but I just didnt see that. What I saw was Reed get open, Aiken, Evans long which JP overthrew, and Campbell get open on the right in the red zone when Losman was stuck looking left.

I have not said Losman is a great player right now. What I said is clear. He is playing exactly like what we should be expecting him to play like. He plays like a young QB, nothing more, nothing less.

I am frustrated at some of you because I thought everyone was clear about expecting Losman to struggle as a young QB does. Hes doing it as we all seemed to have expected and some of you are now, 3 games in, willing to end his on the field learning and bench him. It frustrates me because I want us fans to support our team, support our young QB and act like the true frikkin Bills fans we claim we are.

Comment

• Crisis
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jp-era
                          I seriously did not see that play. Or should I say I watched the whole game from the Ralph and NEVER saw Moulds get open all day. I just didnt see it. If your right, JP should have hit him, but I just didnt see that. What I saw was Reed get open, Aiken, Evans long which JP overthrew, and Campbell get open on the right in the red zone when Losman was stuck looking left.
                          He was wide open on that play.

The FOX announcer was going crazy about it. I thought he was going to have a stroke.
                          Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                          Vanek is Austrian not European
                          Originally posted by Prov401
                          Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                          Originally posted by better days
                          I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Crisis
                            He was wide open on that play.

The FOX announcer was going crazy about it. I thought he was going to have a stroke.
                            I saw that too... and he was wide open. The game is just too fast for JP andthe OL is too crap.

II also don't think TKO's injury does much, if anything, for our cap.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jp-era
                              I seriously did not see that play. Or should I say I watched the whole game from the Ralph and NEVER saw Moulds get open all day.

The Beauty about watching the game from home is ya get to see the replay's. You only seen the game live so im sure you didn't get to see the mistakes happen more then 1 time, if at all.

Crisis is right. I also thought the announcer was gonna have a heart attack.

Comment

Working...
                              X