Re: Check this out... lol!!

Where is this army of asskissers?

Saving the World One Signature at a Time! Valerie's Avatar
    Somewhere on a Beach sipping something strong
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian'eh!
    I responded to some dumb blonde who thinks that Princeton might actually give her a job and needs a roommate from rent.com... here's what she wrote:

Hi, I'm a med student/model with surprisingly poor gramar and rediculously average looks. I have been thinking of giving all that up to take a job as the head person dealie with my NFL boyfriend that i will never name. I like to wear skimpy outfits and act like a slut while telling lies about getting rammed on the kitchen table in front of grandma. I own 2 dogs... 1 is a small texan that could have been purchased 3000 miles closer to me, the other is a pancake/firestone mix. You also need to make room for my internet minions and bodyguards. non-smoker, unless it's pot. I obey the 6 pillars of islam (which i think means getting ridden by six taliban perverts at once). I'm looking for a 40 year old sugar daddy sex pervert who will be my non-sexual slave and will let me **** tease him for a couple years but get no real action. Email me!
    I am literally dying here! Great job, Canada'eh!

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
    The only answer I found for all this hurt
    Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by L.A. Playa
    maybe one day you will realize wheter or not how you act in person does mean jack **** on here you are made fun of on a daily basis because of how you potray yourself on this board it is boring and has made alot of good posters leave even the women here cant defend you how you potray yourself only the army of asskissers you have formed can defend you and even they really know they shouldnt maybe if you ever potryed yourself as the person you really are or claim to be and stop with all the bull**** people would stop making fun of you
    Why do i have to say this a million times??? All day long i have to be a very serious person in the hospital... But i'm really a fun and bouncy person and i need to let it out some where...and most of us do meet in person...

God has a hard on for Marines, because we kill everything we see. He plays His games, we play ours. To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls. God was here before the Marine Corps, so you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the corps.

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!
    Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by billsfanone
    Where is this army of asskissers?
    yeah i know for real

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie
    I am literally dying here! Great job, Canada'eh!
    Sucks that its taking you so long to just drop being an ass to me...i've been nice to you for months now...grow the **** up. you can rest assure that there are MANY MANY people that have lost complete respect for you after they see the way you have treated me.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by footballhottie
    Sucks that its taking you so long to just drop being an ass to me...i've been nice to you for months now...grow the **** up. you can rest assure that there are MANY MANY people that have lost complete respect for you after they see the way you have treated me.
    I'm one of them.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

maybe one day you will realize wheter or not how you act in person does mean jack **** on here you are made fun of on a daily basis because of how you potray yourself on this board it is boring and has made alot of good posters leave even the women here cant defend you how you potray yourself only the army of asskissers you have formed can defend you and even they really know they shouldnt maybe if you ever potryed yourself as the person you really are or claim to be and stop with all the bull**** people would stop making fun of you
    I told her the same thing that night at the Brew Pub. Apparently I didn't get through to her.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'm really not a mean person...its hard for me to write something on here about someone that is mean and be telling th truth. Plus most of you i don't know and have never meet so why should i write anything mean about you.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

just stop with all the bull**** many of us are tired of it, it is not cute , it is not funny it is ANNOYING grow up and stop craving so much ****ing attention

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'm really not a mean person...its hard for me to write something on here about someone that is mean and be telling th truth. Plus most of you i don't know and have never meet so why should i write anything mean about you.
    You don't spell check. They should lock you up and throw away the key.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I told her the same thing that night at the Brew Pub. Apparently I didn't get through to her.
    because it seems like your only friends are in here...plus you don't lead a life like i do, where i can't act the way i want to. All this fun and jumpyness (hahah check out my word) is all bottled in.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

just stop with all the bull**** many of us are tired of it, it is not cute , it is not funny it is ANNOYING grow up and stop craving so much ****ing attention
    I don't mind it. It's better than crying about you ex-girlfriend being used as a plastic f doll on a comping trip or a manifesto about leaving the board.

The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying. Static's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Drama

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

i do have very thick skin...its just that crap like this getts really old after a while.
    i really have no idea why i defend myself..its just something that comes nature to me..i hate when someone thinks something and it wrong..i correct it. No matter what it is..i feel like its my job to make sure everyone knows whats right.
    It also said that they didn't quite understand the meaning of "thick skin"... hint: It doesn't mean you have a few extra layers of epidermis DR.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I don't know what your problem is today, but I'm not going to apologize for laughing at something someone else wrote. I don't see why you're taking this personally, I'm not picking on you, I'm laughing. I too have had a rough day and I think that I'm entitled to have a laugh or two. Maybe it wouldn't be at your expense if you didn't start that other thread. Don't blame me for your lack of judgment.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

i dont ask for attention!!!! something happens i like to share it, and you guys are always available....
    Quote Originally Posted by billsfanone
    You don't spell check. They should lock you up and throw away the key.
    lol i am so going to jail for not being able to type

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

because it seems like your only friends are in here...plus you don't lead a life like i do, where i can't act the way i want to. All this fun and jumpyness (hahah check out my word) is all bottled in.
    I think you hit the nail on the head right there.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

well i decided not to be driven off this board by bull**** like your and all of your annoying stupid bull**** stories

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I don't know what your problem is today, but I'm not going to apologize for laughing at something someone else wrote. I don't see why you're taking this personally, I'm not picking on you, I'm laughing. I too have had a rough day and I think that I'm entitled to have a laugh or two. Maybe it wouldn't be at your expense if you didn't start that other thread. Don't blame me for your lack of judgment.
    dude what are you talking about? you always trash me!! always!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

o well listen to this...me and cashd were messing around one day and i jokingly called him an ass and everyone knew me and him were friends and it was a joke....they gave me 2 points for it... but people can create entire threads mocking me and its fine.
    you got warned for that? That time I called you a whore, no one touched me!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod