• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Anyone watching Pittsburgh/Cincy?

this division is going to come down to the wire between these two teams. I'm kinda pissed because it makes Buffalo's job that much harder- it almost seems like whoever loses the division is guaranteed a wild card.

I almost think it would be better for us if Pittsburgh took over the division lead because we play the Bengals- at least then we have the possibility of getting the head-to-head tiebreaker if we can somehow beat them (which we pretty much will have to do to stay in the playoff hunt).
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • AndreReed83
    Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
    • Mar 2004

Re: Anyone watching Pittsburgh/Cincy?

I'm watching it. And in my opinion, Hines Ward is being a little punk out there. I guess he's going to turn into bad seed now...

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
    "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by AndreReed83
      I'm watching it. And in my opinion, Hines Ward is being a little punk out there. I guess he's going to turn into bad seed now...
      of course- he's on my fantasy team. That pretty much guarantees an injury or a benching at some point during the season.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

wow- chad johnson just wussed out by not at least trying on that ball.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
        X