X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pjw
    • Dec 2004

Just got home from the game.

Damn it was embarrasing to be a bills fan in Oakland today.
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: Just got home from the game.

“You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• tampabay25690
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by pjw
      Damn it was embarrasing to be a bills fan in Oakland today.
      I know how you feel man....I WAS in Tampa for the game and that was awful......The way they play on the road I dont know if I want to go to Miami now...
      GO Gators!!!!!!
      GO GATORS!!

Comment

• pjw
        • Dec 2004

i have been to a few different stadiums to see the bills play.
        The raiders fans are by far the worst. they acted as if they won
        a playoff game. Their favorite thing to do is yell raaaaaiddeerrss in your
        face, and then of course they yell F the bills and stuff like that.
        I must say though this is the first time i didnt have to hear about 4 SB losses though.

Comment

• MTBillsFan
          • May 2003

I was there too. The majority of those Fans SUCK! I've never been cursed at more in my life. If the Bills had won, I would've been worried about my safety. Oh yeah about the superbowl losses, I heard it plenty. I did encounter a few Raider fans that shook my hand and told me I was brave for wearing my McGahee jersey. Hell, sitting at the Oakland airport one raider fan came up to me and bought me a shot of Tequila. Once again, not ALL raider fans are asses...just the majority. I'm still proud to be a fan of the Buffalo Bills and I will walk with my head held high and support the team through thick and thin!

GO BILLS!
          Send me some wings!

Comment

• pjw
            • Dec 2004

your right not all of them are asses, as soon as I parked in the parking lot the guys next to me told me I was brave as well for wearing a Bills jersey.
            they said most people just wear plain clothes if they are for the other team.
            I am glad that I had good seats though, mostly season ticket holders with some class. they were all very friendly.
            I would of feared for my safety as well if the bills won, my wife isnt good back up VS. 50K plus.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

There's good ones and bad ones in every stadium...we dealt with some idiots in Baltimore as well as a lot of classy Ravens fans as well. Seattle last year...I didn't encounter one problem fan
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• pjw
                • Dec 2004

hopefully it wont be to bad in SD.

Comment

• paladin warrior
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by pjw
                  hopefully it wont be to bad in SD.
                  well I might go see Bills at San Degio on Nov 20.If Bills beat NE Patriots and KC Chiefs then I will go there.

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by paladin warrior
                    well I might go see Bills at San Degio on Nov 20.If Bills beat NE Patriots and KC Chiefs then I will go there.
                    cool We'll have a rather large contingent of Zoners there
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by MTBillsFan
                      I was there too. The majority of those Fans SUCK! I've never been cursed at more in my life. If the Bills had won, I would've been worried about my safety. Oh yeah about the superbowl losses, I heard it plenty. I did encounter a few Raider fans that shook my hand and told me I was brave for wearing my McGahee jersey. Hell, sitting at the Oakland airport one raider fan came up to me and bought me a shot of Tequila. Once again, not ALL raider fans are asses...just the majority. I'm still proud to be a fan of the Buffalo Bills and I will walk with my head held high and support the team through thick and thin!
                      GO BILLS!

Comment

• 51 SPIKES 51
                        Rick Jeanneret for President
                        • Oct 2005

yea im not sure if i wanna go down to miami now either, dec 4 ...the fans are good but i wanna be there for a guaranteed victory

Comment

• JD
                          Sabres Zone
                          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by 51 SPIKES 51
                          yea im not sure if i wanna go down to miami now either, dec 4 ...the fans are good but i wanna be there for a guaranteed victory
                          Most likely we will at least have a better record than them no matter what so at least you can have that up on um!

Welcome to the Zone Dan!
                          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Billzz
                            • Sep 2003

Nothing gives me more pleasure then **** talking fin fans to their face. I will be there and unfortunately I will be there for the Jets game too since my buddy is making me go. I could care less if we are 3-8 at that point I won't miss the chance:)

Comment

Working...
                            X