Thread: Bills interview UB grad Maser for OL coach

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Bills interview UB grad Maser for OL coach

University at Buffalo graduate Mike Maser is among the latest candidates being considered for the Buffalo Bills' coaching staff.
    Maser interviewed this week for the Bills' offensive line coaching job, The Buffalo News learned. Maser, 55, spent the past nine seasons coaching the offensive line for the Jacksonville Jaguars. He lost his job when Tom Coughlin was fired as Jaguars coach last month.

Maser is a 1970 UB graduate. Prior to his stint with Jacksonville, he coached under Coughlin at Boston College.

The Bills also have interviewed a couple of candidates for their linebackers' aide job. Don Blackmon, former defensive coordinator for the Atlanta Falcons, interviewed, along with Johnny Holland, a former Green Bay Packers linebacker.

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial...15/1049235.asp

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Notice how everyone being interviewed now has NFL experience. Its good they learned from their mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    jacksonvilles Oline was one of the worst in the league. they couldnt open holes for fred at all and their MOBILE qb got eaten alive.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Thanks
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 2,153 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    The pertinent question is has the Jags Oline always stunk under Maser's tutelage. If it has only been one season the explanation could be personnel related, ie. the Jags haven't been able to replace Boselli and otherwise the Jags have let the quality of their linemen slip. I don't know because I don't track the Jags' play, but that's what I'd want to find out.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.