• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

If NE loses tonight....

the bye week could be the best weekend for Bills football all season. It will mean we gained a half game on the entire division. Miami and the Jets already lost. Also, it pretty much means we control our own destiny as far as winning the division- not that I think we will, but I'm saying we can still do it without counting on losses from other teams.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Fairway
    • Jul 2002

Re: If NE loses tonight....

To bad we can't have a bye every week

Comment

• jmb1099
      • Sep 2004

I can't imagine them winning tonight, but strange things seem to happen to the colts when they play the pats. It will be great if they indeed lose because KC at home can be won. The problem for me is that I actually have more confidence in the offense than the defense at this point...

Comment

• BAM
        • Sep 2003

This may be the most optimistic thing Op has posted all season.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

I am sorry but we are going to blow our future by playing Holcomb the rest of the season. I am rooting for NE so we can start working on our future. The only way I am rooting for a Bills win is if Losman is the QB.

Comment

• BAM
            • Sep 2003

That's quite possibly the most ******ed post I've seen yet on this board. Way to go, HHURRICANE!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BAM
              That's quite possibly the most ******ed post I've seen yet on this board. Way to go, HHURRICANE!
              Sorry. Too busy with my life to watch the Bills blow next season by holding on to a playoff dream. Or by some miracle they make the playoffs with an 8-8 record so they can get killed in the first round.

Maybe some of you should come to grips with the fact that this is not a very good football team. We need to clean house because the chemistry does not work. Milloy and Vincent are old. Spikes is on the backside of his career. Our Ol and DL need major overhauls. I would like to give Losman his time, play the rookies and young talent, and go into the draft with all of our picks and build a SD, Dallas or Cincy team.

Wake up. And if you are going to call the post ******ed back it up.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

IF New England loses tonight....it will finish a great bye week for Buffalo, but not the best. If only the Raiders beat the Chiefs, Texans beat the Jaguars and the Ravens beat the Bengals. That would have been much better.

IF New England loses tonight....We will not see the start of the JP era until the Bills lose 2 more games and that could delay the development until week 13 or so.

Comment

• Das_Bills
                  • Sep 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                  I am sorry but we are going to blow our future by playing Holcomb the rest of the season. I am rooting for NE so we can start working on our future. The only way I am rooting for a Bills win is if Losman is the QB.
                  Now why would u say something like that. If the bills have a chance to make the playoffs in which they do why would u want to throw the season switching QB's. Holcomb is playing good so keep him in and lets prove we can do it than throwing the season.

Comment

• BAM
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                    Wake up. And if you are going to call the post ******ed back it up.
                    I really see no point in expanding on the obvious.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Das_Bills
                      Now why would u say something like that. If the bills have a chance to make the playoffs in which they do why would u want to throw the season switching QB's. Holcomb is playing good so keep him in and lets prove we can do it than throwing the season.
                      Read my post above. With that said think about what the Bills have done to make the playoffs by picking up free agents like Spikes, Milloy, Vincent, Bledsoe, Fletcher, Posey and drafting McGahee, Evans.

All these moves to make the playoffs and we are mediocre at best. The experiment did not work. Bledsoe's gone. Fletcher can't do squat without Spikes on the field. Milloy and Vincent are constantly getting beat, especially Milloy who is younger. Evans has not caught a deep ball all year. McGahee is the true bright spot but he is still finding it hard to run behind our ****ty line.

I'm keeping it realistic!

Comment

• Fairway
                        • Jul 2002

I won't go as far as hurricane and root for the Bills to lose but I see his point. Anyone that is being realistic can see the Bills are no playoff team. The sooner they are out of it the sooner they can give Losman a fair amount of games to see if he's going to be any good

Comment

• BAM
                          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Das_Bills
                          You have to love the "Let's just throw in the towel halfway through the season, when we are far from out of the race for the Division" attitude. Everybody loves a quitter.

Comment

• BidsJr
                            • Sep 2002

I agree with Hurricane, wth is the point of making the playoffs and getting demolished? I want us to have the chance to win a super bowl and Kelly Holcomb ain't gonna make it happen folks. Doubtful he would even if he had the "real" 85 bears defense and not a D that is nothing but Hype.

Maybe instead of calling people out for being "******ed" for their point of view, maybe you need to take a look at yourself and your tolerance for mediocraty.
                            "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                              IF New England loses tonight....it will finish a great bye week for Buffalo, but not the best. If only the Raiders beat the Chiefs, Texans beat the Jaguars and the Ravens beat the Bengals. That would have been much better.
                              IF New England loses tonight....We will not see the start of the JP era until the Bills lose 2 more games and that could delay the development until week 13 or so.
                              none of that matters. A wild card is out of the question unless we win out, which ain't gonna happen. The only way this team makes the playoffs is by beating out NE for the division.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X