• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Losman to have MRI

Bills quarterback J.P. Losman didn't practice Tuesday because of an injured right shoulder that could force him to miss Buffalo's game Saturday night against Denver.

Bills quarterback J.P. Losman didn't practice Tuesday because of an injured right shoulder that could force him to miss Buffalo's game Saturday night against Denver.

Just great. Now we have a QB who doesnt want the whole country to see what a fraud we have at QB.
  • kinigirly
    • Sep 2005

Re: Losman to have MRI

ok where's the cranky admin that banned Lossman on sunday?? normally when i'm mildly inebriated i'm in a good mood. and then i see the i hate jp because he stole my girlfriend, has a girly voice, has an afro, is not drew bledsoe, can't connect because he has no pass protection and his receivers don't move an inch but its still his fault haters posting spam on the board

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

He better play. He won't get any experience on the bench. And if Moulds can get suspended for a a game because he complained his achilles was hurting and didn't want to go back into the Miami game until it was checked out, then JP should be suspended.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
        http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2257971
        Just great. Now we have a QB who doesnt want the whole country to see what a fraud we have at QB.
        What would you do if the Bills ever won a superbowl. You would have nothing to ***** about.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
          What would you do if the Bills ever won a superbowl. You would have nothing to ***** about.
          And that's a bad thing?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

For you I am sure it would be.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

Nah, I'd love to see the Bills win a Super Bowl. It's not gonna happen with JP at QB, imo.

I have other things to complain about, like the war in Iraq, gas prices, Niagara Mohawk bending me over.

Comment

• dolphinssuck
                • Dec 2005

If the Bills ever won a superbowl? Id call Redsox fan and ask what to do after winning the elusive title!

Comment

• Turf
                  • Jul 2002

If Losman is hurt he shouldn't play. What's the arguement here?
                  Just wait and see how Holcomb gets crushed. No QB in the history of the NFL could get by with this line. Get over it. You have to stop focusing on star player positions like Donahoe does and realize that the team is built around linemen, not just QB's, RB's and WR's.
                  Eli Manning or Big Ben would look bad here. I guarantee you, with Bledsoe as the role model, if we had drafted Big Ben, you guys would be calling him a tackling dummy because he's on his back all the time. No QB can flourish with no offensive line and an idiot for an offensive coordinator, especially a rookie. Would you please GTF over it and get a life?
                  The sad part is I think I typed this same thing almost 3 years ago, and here we are again.
                  Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                    • Feb 2005

losman is getting the hell beat out of him behind this line. holcomb must be dreading standing behind this group of turnstyles
                    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• MOULDSROCKS
                      • Jun 2005

losman has a rotatorcuff tear
                      i am also known as "super moderator" at the buffalorange.com site!!

Comment

• Nublar7
                        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
                        losman has a rotatorcuff tear
                        Really? Or are you just speculating?

Cause that would be an absolute devastating injury to a QB.

Comment

• MOULDSROCKS
                          • Jun 2005

lets just say i have some very good inside sources that told me so

Comment

• Nublar7
                            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
                            lets just say i have some very good inside sources that told me so
                            If it is true. Yikes! That is REALLY bad for Losman.

Comment

• MOULDSROCKS
                              • Jun 2005

it certainly is..look what happened to penningtons arm after his RC injury

Comment

Working...
                              X