• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Draft Question: Eligible Juniors

Is there anyone on the recently released, junior eligible list, that would be of help to us for the future? Our first pick isn't until the second round, and you would think, most of those juniors would still be available. Who, of those twenty, would be worth a second round pick, if any?
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

My bad, it is 45 eligibles, and here is the link. I only ask this because I do not follow college ball, and I would like to know who looks good in the junior c;ass
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Does anyone have any info, or thoughts on these guys?

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

If JR goes, I think that TE Dallas Clark (IOWA) would be worth some consideration in the 4th round.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

if we get a TE, it better by Teyo!
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

thats the TE from Stanford btw... take a look at this guys size! he is gonna be sick, imho
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• venis2k1
              Youboty can hope
              • Jul 2002

Good call Tatonka, I have had my eye on that guy too, 6-7 240. And a good 40 time. HE played WR in college though, and i would be worried about his blocking.

Comment

Working...
              X