X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wys Guy
    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
    • Jul 2002

BTW, I'm not saying Drew didn't play well. He did. What I am saying is that he won't have the luxury of uncovered Moulds, Price, and Reed all year or even sometimes.

I just hope that his first play resulting in a sack isn't more of a harbinger than that overall drive was.
    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Geez, some guys should slow down on the coffee and not worry too much. It's not like our season is over after the first preseason game.

Top priority is to keep the team healthy. GW was saying how the OL would be so much better if Ruben was in there. Ruben may be there tomorrow and gone the next w/c goes the same for the rest of the first team. Should M Williams or someone else go down , then what?

WYS, you can't judge Fletchers entire season performance based on his first appearance with a new team.

BTW, I guess that Fletcher isn't gonna be able to overcome a poor DL.

I hear ya on the running game but I didn't expect it to excel in the first game anyways. I think the OL is basically trying to get comfortable w/ each other for one thing and trying to get familiar with the Gilbride system.

A lot of us were very optimistic going into last years season......Rob Johnson, WCO, so why are we so worried?

I guess we got too excited and too much media hype that we expected more from our team even on the first preseason game.

RELAX!!! We will score a lot of points this year. My worry is our D.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
      X