Are we misreading this comment from Ralph?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Are we misreading this comment from Ralph?

On Mike Mularkey
    "I'm going to talk to Mike and see what he has to say and see what he thinks he needs. But there are going to be some changes. What's that old song? 'There are going to be some changes made'? Frankly I forget the words beyond there are going to be some changes made."

'And see what he thinks he needs'? Is it possible instead of players he means money? As in to settle for being fired?

Just a thought.
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

Re: Are we misreading this comment from Ralph?

Great thought but I see it as "what do you need to win". And depending on the answer, Ralph will make the decision to keep or can him. That's my take anyway....

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
      Great thought but I see it as "what do you need to win". And depending on the answer, Ralph will make the decision to keep or can him. That's my take anyway....
      Please fire MM!!

:prey:

Comment

• Turf
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
        On Mike Mularkey
        "I'm going to talk to Mike and see what he has to say and see what he thinks he needs. But there are going to be some changes. What's that old song? 'There are going to be some changes made'? Frankly I forget the words beyond there are going to be some changes made."

'And see what he thinks he needs'? Is it possible instead of players he means money? As in to settle for being fired?

Just a thought.

That quote was pretty disturbing to me, and indicates that the lying underachieving moron of a head coach is staying.
        Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• X-Era
          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
          • Feb 2005

On Mike Mularkey

Just a thought.
          I have only one real beef with Mualrkey, thats the wishy washy BS with JP. I dont care how the thing is resolved as long as Holcomb isnt our starter next year. But it MUST be resolved. That type of crap KILLS a teams chances. We will never know how many games if any it cost us.

Anyways, assuming he really was asked what players he needs, I hope he talks about the lines so that we fix it once and for all. Anyone have that comments he made about us not being good enough on the interior of the lines> I could have sworn I saw that he said that.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jp-era
            I have only one real beef with Mualrkey, thats the wishy washy BS with JP. I dont care how the thing is resolved as long as Holcomb isnt our starter next year. But it MUST be resolved. That type of crap KILLS a teams chances. We will never know how many games if any it cost us.

Anyways, assuming he really was asked what players he needs, I hope he talks about the lines so that we fix it once and for all. Anyone have that comments he made about us not being good enough on the interior of the lines> I could have sworn I saw that he said that.
            It was me. He said it on Afternoon Blitz on Sirrius NFL Radio.

Comment

• X-Era
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              It was me. He said it on Afternoon Blitz on Sirrius NFL Radio.
              If true, and our new GM has a set, we end up with Bentley or Hucth and Lewis/Pickett/Tripllett/ or Hovan.

Thats plenty when spiced up with a few picks. I LOVE Marvin Phillips from Cal. That guys is gonna be good. I also love whoever falls out of round 1 at OT, Justice, McNeil, Trueblood any would make me happy.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

If we keep Mularkey, I hope Ralph and the new GM tell him that JP Losman is the future. You better play him or be prepared to get out of here.

Comment

• ICE74129
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
                  If we keep Mularkey, I hope Ralph and the new GM tell him that JP Losman is the future. You better play him or be prepared to get out of here.
                  I think any issues with that died today with another holcomb loss and terrible outing. Also if they cut the 'problem' Veterans then it will show it is MM's way or you are out.

Have him just say this is JP's team and if you don't like it, TOUGH!!!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

I think any issues with that died today with another holcomb loss and terrible outing. Also if they cut the 'problem' Veterans then it will show it is MM's way or you are out.

The problem here is that MM is such a pussy that he will never come out and say anything. He can't even tell you who's starting half of the time. A good GM is our only savior or MM getting fired.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

exactly.

Comment

• Turf
                        • Jul 2002

This team needs such overhaul that a full housecleaning is needed top to bottom to accomplish it.
                        Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• X-Era
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
                          exactly.
                          Well, there is likely to be enough changes including Moulds that any of the player complaining wont feel secure enough with the new front office to say jacksquat, at least I hope.

Comment

• kinigirly
                            • Sep 2005

i don't see moulds being here next year for two reasons. first he is too damned expensive. i'm sorry but we don't have money to spend on you to keep you around so you can retire here. your multi million dollar paycheck needs to buy a new o-line for the future of our team. and secondly i don't think he would want to stay solely because of his strong dislike of jp. he will not accept jp as the team captain, and that disregard is not gonna work out again

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by kinigirly
                              i don't see moulds being here next year for two reasons. first he is too damned expensive. i'm sorry but we don't have money to spend on you to keep you around so you can retire here. your multi million dollar paycheck needs to buy a new o-line for the future of our team. and secondly i don't think he would want to stay solely because of his strong dislike of jp. he will not accept jp as the team captain, and that disregard is not gonna work out again

Comment

Working...
                              X