Thread: Caldwell is an interesting option for the Bills.

Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down. ShadowHawk7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Exclamation Caldwell is an interesting option for the Bills.

Real Football 365:
    Friday, in the last of six interviews to find their new head coach, the Buffalo Bills' brass met with Indianapolis Colts assistant head coach and quarterbacks coach Jim Caldwell. The interview came as somewhat of a surprise since Caldwell's name hadn't been mentioned in connection with the Bills' organization at all. There is a possibility that Caldwell could end up as the Bills' offensive coordinator if he is turned down for the head-coaching position.

During his four year tenure with the Colts, Caldwell has done a fabulous job of helping Peyton Manning play mistake-free, MVP caliber football.

http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/a...oves060121.php

I think this guy might be the OC we're looking for. He may be able to do wonders w/ Losman, provided we can get him a Oline. I'd say bring him in along w/ Sherman and Bates, now THAT would be formidable IMO..
    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
    -Vince Lombardi

Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,876 Times in 1,285 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Caldwell is an interesting option for the Bills.

I completely agree...

Unfortunately when you get old and scenile, you don't make the most tactful of decisions.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHawk7
    Real Football 365:
    Friday, in the last of six interviews to find their new head coach, the Buffalo Bills' brass met with Indianapolis Colts assistant head coach and quarterbacks coach Jim Caldwell. The interview came as somewhat of a surprise since Caldwell's name hadn't been mentioned in connection with the Bills' organization at all. There is a possibility that Caldwell could end up as the Bills' offensive coordinator if he is turned down for the head-coaching position.

During his four year tenure with the Colts, Caldwell has done a fabulous job of helping Peyton Manning play mistake-free, MVP caliber football.

http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/a...oves060121.php

I think this guy might be the OC we're looking for. He may be able to do wonders w/ Losman, provided we can get him a Oline. I'd say bring him in along w/ Sherman and Bates, now THAT would be formidable IMO..

Sherman HC
    Caldwell OC
    Capers DC

FA and Draft a damn good OL and add some DT help and A TIGHT END WORTH A DAMN And this team would be ready to rock and roll!

Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down. ShadowHawk7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Indeed it would Ice. I think we'll have to see Everett at TE first before we get another one though.