• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: Quite possibly the dumbest article ever written about the Bills

Originally posted by footballhottie
    so people are gunna act dumb..its football, thats what its all about. drink and have fun. Watch and analize the game if you want, i do. but most people don't. If you hate the way people act so much watch it from your living room in a nice chair, and munch on some pizza and beer.
    Now you know I can't do that..
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• G. Host
      Banned
      • Jul 2002

I think those who resemble most the idiots described in the article will be those who protest the month. And the author was NOT just talking about those at games but those who act like they have rabies on Bulletin Boards.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
        • Apr 2005

Dont forget Cleveland fans who threw bottles and batteries and all types of junk. At least none of you had to sit behind 6 West Virginia students all year. Theyd come in so cocked and NEVER sat down. I dont mind standing, but when theres time outs or the ball is in the other end or whatever, sit the F down. I always get buzzed up before games, but never let myself get the point where I dont know whats going on. Why would you waste your money to go to the game and not remember anything?

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WillisMcNasty21
          Dont forget Cleveland fans who threw bottles and batteries and all types of junk. At least none of you had to sit behind 6 West Virginia students all year. Theyd come in so cocked and NEVER sat down. I dont mind standing, but when theres time outs or the ball is in the other end or whatever, sit the F down. I always get buzzed up before games, but never let myself get the point where I dont know whats going on. Why would you waste your money to go to the game and not remember anything?
          Good post.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
            • Apr 2005

I sent a little response to that idiot who wrote this article...

"This writer is a dumbass and should be fired. Have you ever been to another stadium? Im guessing no. Try going to places like Philly. Ive been there and if you are wearing the visiting teams uni, you WILL get hit by either debri or fists. Every stadium has its ugly sides, I dont know why you were so bored you decided to write about it. Its an insult after all us Bills fans have been through for you to write an article stating we are a problem. Anyone who goes to an NFL game in any city knows what to expect. You probably think Im the typical rude out of control fan, I am rude to you because you insulted Bills nation. And on behalf of the real Bills fans, kiss our ass."

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Jan 2004

Our security is one of the best they're in every entranceway 4 or five of them. and when a fight breaks out they're there to break it up or when some idiot jumps onto the field they're there to take him down.

Comment

• FirstDownBills
                Your rebirth can't hurt
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by WillisMcNasty21
                I sent a little response to that idiot who wrote this article...

"This writer is a dumbass and should be fired. Have you ever been to another stadium? Im guessing no. Try going to places like Philly. Ive been there and if you are wearing the visiting teams uni, you WILL get hit by either debri or fists. Every stadium has its ugly sides, I dont know why you were so bored you decided to write about it. Its an insult after all us Bills fans have been through for you to write an article stating we are a problem. Anyone who goes to an NFL game in any city knows what to expect. You probably think Im the typical rude out of control fan, I am rude to you because you insulted Bills nation. And on behalf of the real Bills fans, kiss our ass."

Marv Levy Era

Regular Season Record: 0-0-0
                Playoff Record: 0-0
                Super Bowl Appearances: 0
                Super Bowl Wins: 0

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by Mikey82
                  That's exactly what I was saying. It's definitely NOT a family type event. Especially not for younger kids.

Really? Did you see who I had with me at the San Diego game? My two girls had a blast. It was their first game ever and they loved it. The San Diego fans were a class act. They treated all the Bills fans very well.

I should be able to go to any stadium in the league and not worry about what my children are going to see or hear.

Attending a football game is not an excuse to act like an idiot.

Comment

• footballhottie
                    • Feb 2005

o geez its 9f in alaska cold....that freaking sucks

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

And we just got 12" of snow last night. I spent 2 hours plowing snow.

And I wouldn't trade it for anywhere else in the world.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                        Zero for Zero!
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by footballhottie
                        kid my age? Do u still think im 14? hey i dont drink that much at games. nor do i push old people
                        My dear, some of us have seen you at games. As I recall, after the opener last year, you were plastered.

And (as a general response) there is a difference between having the right to act like an ass and having the common courtesy and manners NOT to act like one.
                        Originally posted by mysticsoto
                        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                          Zero for Zero!
                          • Mar 2003

And one thing I can't understand is the attitude that basically says that obnoxious behaivor is more protected than expecting basic, polite adult behaivor.

What the hell is wrong with people?

Comment

• FirstDownBills
                            Your rebirth can't hurt
                            • Dec 2005

Haha I love how people neg me, and don't even bother to give away their identity. Cowards.

Marv Levy Era

Regular Season Record: 0-0-0
                            Playoff Record: 0-0
                            Super Bowl Appearances: 0
                            Super Bowl Wins: 0

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              And one thing I can't understand is the attitude that basically says that obnoxious behaivor is more protected than expecting basic, polite adult behaivor.

What the hell is wrong with people?

I agree 100%. Buying a ticket to the game does not also include the right to act like a drunken obnoxious *******.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                                Zero for Zero!
                                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by FirstDownBills
                                Haha I love how people neg me, and don't even bother to give away their identity. Cowards.
                                Wasn't me. I rarely neg and always sign it.

Comment

Working...
                                X