• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FirstDownBills
    Your rebirth can't hurt
    • Dec 2005

Re: Quite possibly the dumbest article ever written about the Bills

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    Wasn't me. I rarely neg and always sign it.

I wasn't accusing you of doing it.

Marv Levy Era

Regular Season Record: 0-0-0
    Playoff Record: 0-0
    Super Bowl Appearances: 0
    Super Bowl Wins: 0

Comment

• AndreReed83
      Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
      • Mar 2004

You can hear horror stories from EVERY NFL stadium. I don't know about the Bills, because I've never seen a game in Buffalo. But both times I saw a game in Arrowhead, I had multiple beers intentionally spilled on me (one time while I was 8 years old). At Texas Stadium, a female Bills fan was threatened to be punched in the face by a Cowboys fan, just for cheering for the Bills. I think the idiocy is really spread around to every stadium.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
      "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• footballhottie
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        My dear, some of us have seen you at games. As I recall, after the opener last year, you were plastered.

And (as a general response) there is a difference between having the right to act like an ass and having the common courtesy and manners NOT to act like one.
        yes the first 3 games i do have a bit to drink but i never act dumb or be mean to people. by the time i make it in the game im almost sober.

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by FirstDownBills
          Haha I love how people neg me, and don't even bother to give away their identity. Cowards.

I know, did you get neg 7 from some pussy who is too chicken s*** to write his name? Some people just have no balls, they love to talk s*** from behind a computer when they neg, but have nothing smart to say when they neg. It really hurts my feelings to know some moron from billszone doesnt like my opinion.

Comment

• FirstDownBills
            Your rebirth can't hurt
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by WillisMcNasty21
            I know, did you get neg 7 from some pussy who is too chicken s*** to write his name? Some people just have no balls, they love to talk s*** from behind a computer when they neg, but have nothing smart to say when they neg. It really hurts my feelings to know some moron from billszone doesnt like my opinion.
            I loved your letter, but I guess somebody was offended by it. Maybe it was the writer of the article.

Marv Levy Era

Comment

• Dozerdog
              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FirstDownBills
              This is so stupid. It's a FOOTBALL GAME! You don't expect a gentlemen like or family atmosphere at these games like you would with a baseball game (ok we'll exclude Fenway from that list haha). People need to stop being so damn sensitive, and use a little common sense before buying tickets. Do not ban alchoal sales! Do not ruin the fun for people that use their weekly paycheck to buy tickets. Maybe people should think about Mikey's statement of the team sucking for the last six years as a cause. I really believe if this team starts playing football in January again like it's tradition, the hostility in the crowd would reduce.
              Why is this stupid?

Do you act like that at a high school football game? Or other sporting events?

I take it you haven't gotten out much- visited 100,000 seat venues like Michigan's or Ohio state's football stadiums. Some college events are a lot more charged up atmosphere wise, or even noise wise. But the difference is that the people hollering aren't calling players faqqots ir yelling **** you.

I think it has a lot more to do with plain old manners and common sense.

Comment

• FirstDownBills
                Your rebirth can't hurt
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                Why is this stupid?

Do you act like that at a high school football game? Or other sporting events?

I take it you haven't gotten out much- visited 100,000 seat venues like Michigan's or Ohio state's football stadiums. Some college events are a lot more charged up atmosphere wise, or even noise wise. But the difference is that the people hollering aren't calling players faqqots ir yelling **** you.

I think it has a lot more to do with plain old manners and common sense.

I've only been to Ralph Wilson Stadium so maybe that explains it.

Marv Levy Era

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Profanity is the sign of a weak mind.

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                    Yeah...and that email sent to the writer only helped prove her point
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Don't agree with me Phil. It's bad for my reputation.
                      Last edited by Earthquake Enyart; 01-23-2006, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• EricStratton
                        • Jul 2002

So an NFL stadium isn’t the place to bring kids anymore? What age should be the cut-off because one cool thing about getting kids hooked on football is they eventually become adults hooked on football and they are the ones who will buy tickets and keep this franchise in business long after we are all gone.

It’s called common courtesy and acting like an adult. An NFL game or any game isn’t an excuse to get hammered and ruin the game for other people who have also spent their hard earned money to watch the game.

And for whoever emailed the paper about her, this thread shows she may be dead on with this statement.

Sad to say, they and their families have been driven out of Ralph Wilson Stadium by a new breed of ticket holder: one who views the game as an excuse to engage in a full day extravaganza of excessive drinking, swearing, and all around idiotic behavior that includes abusive actions and unprintable words hurled directly at the team and the coaches.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Don't agree with me Phil. It's bad for my repuration.
                          Hey...sometimes you're actually right about something is all...but we know that's rare
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Meathead
                            Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                            • Jul 2002

**** off *******
                            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Meathead
                              **** off *******

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                                Zero for Zero!
                                • Mar 2003

Don't agree with me Phil. It's bad for my repuration.
                                Don't worry, your reputation can't be damaged.
                                Originally posted by mysticsoto
                                Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

Working...
                                X