Power to Give Rep

Lets get a Bears fan's feelings on Jauron

EE??

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Lets get a Bears fan's feelings on Jauron

Quote Originally Posted by THATHURMANATOR
    EE??
    He can't respond. If he is a bears fan only he is too busy on the floor LHAO. If he is a bears/ Bills fan, he just shot himself.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 512 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Wow that was funny......

2020-2023 AFC East Champions! Historian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,502 Times in 15,587 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I grew up watching Butkus.

I always had a soft spot for the Monsters of the Midway.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,398 Times in 13,784 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

a good friend of mine is a Bears fan. He hates Jauron and was calling for his head for about a year before he was canned. When I told him Jauron was on the Bills' short list, his immediate reaction was "Oh you definitely don't want him".

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Kinda like a Mularkey to us.
    Again he wasn't my first choice but I am not going to freak out until a game or 2 has been played..

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Exactly Thurm. This has Mularkey stentch all over it.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Lets give him a chance Red!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Better yet, why doesnt a Bills fan who lives in the midwest give you the scoop.

In short, we are doomed. I was here for his entire time here and here are the details:

1) Watch who he hires as offensive coordinator. Schoop was a complete and utter disaster. Juron was also the leader of the Kordell Stewart movement and weall see outn that one worked out.

2) If he hires Blache to be DC. Congratulations, you just hired Chuck Dickerson all over again. This guy has a bigger mouth than Ruben Brown and just as much hot air came out of it. His act will last about as long as Dickerson's did before he was banished to radio-if you can call WGR radio.

3) To sum up Juron. Think about this:

There was one team this year that Kyle Orton threw for over 200 yards against this year. Yes 200 not 300 to give you an indication of how good Kyle Orton is. That team was none other than the Detroit Lions. Who was the DC for the Lions? None other than Dick Juron. Also consider that he drafted half of the team that he was playing that day and they are in his division and you can see why this guy shouldnt even be a DC let alone a HC.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ratso

In short, we are doomed. I was here for his entire time here and here are the details:

1) Watch who he hires as offensive coordinator. Schoop was a complete and utter disaster. Juron was also the leader of the Kordell Stewart movement and weall see outn that one worked out.

2) If he hires Blache to be DC. Congratulations, you just hired Chuck Dickerson all over again. This guy has a bigger mouth than Ruben Brown and just as much hot air came out of it. His act will last about as long as Dickerson's did before he was banished to radio-if you can call WGR radio.

There was one team this year that Kyle Orton threw for over 200 yards against this year. Yes 200 not 300 to give you an indication of how good Kyle Orton is. That team was none other than the Detroit Lions. Who was the DC for the Lions? None other than Dick Juron. Also consider that he drafted half of the team that he was playing that day and they are in his division and you can see why this guy shouldnt even be a DC let alone a HC.
    Are we doomed if he hires good cooridinators or could we be saved?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Dude don't post fact here. The Homers can't handle it. They can't handle the FACT we just hired a guy WORSE than Mike Mularkey!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ICE74129
    Dude don't post fact here. The Homers can't handle it. They can't handle the FACT we just hired a guy WORSE than Mike Mularkey!
    Listen guy. Get off your high horse. Can you not respect that I would maybe want him to get at least 1 game before I jump down the guys throat? I am very objective and if the guy stinks it up I won't defend him for no reason.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Lets give him a chance Red!
    Of course I'll give him a chance. But I'm not giving him nearly as much time as I gave Williams and Mularkey.

This guy has a lot of work to do to prove us all wrong.

I'll give him 2 years. However, if punts from the 30 just once, or tries to mask injuries as an offensive stratagy, or benches key players in a rival game, etc.... ....I'm calling for his head.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Listen guy. Get off your high horse. Can you not respect that I would maybe want him to get at least 1 game before I jump down the guys throat? I am very objective and if the guy stinks it up I won't defend him for no reason.
    No I won't get off of it. Ralph Wilson said changes to make us competitive NOW would be made. He just hired the biggest joke of a HC since Rich Kotite, while letting a WINNING HEAD COACH just pass through here.

It cracks me up. ONLY in Buffalo does the fanbase think 'hey this guy has only coached since 85 and has honestly sucked and NO ONE ELSE wants to even look at the guy....But because WE hired him....he will be a great coach'. It is the same with players. We signed washed up names that were good at one time, but just because they are in Buffalo the are going to become great again.

WAKE UP!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Dude, don't even try it. That guy gets pure enjoyment out of misery and destruction. He's one post shy of parading around 1BD in a sandwich billboard marked "The End is HERE!"

I bet he creamed himself with pleasure when 9/11 happened. Probably thought it was armeggedon.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ICE74129
    No I won't get off of it. Ralph Wilson said changes to make us competitive NOW would be made. He just hired the biggest joke of a HC since Rich Kotite, while letting a WINNING HEAD COACH just pass through here.

It cracks me up. ONLY in Buffalo does the fanbase think 'hey this guy has only coached since 85 and has honestly sucked and NO ONE ELSE wants to even look at the guy....But because WE hired him....he will be a great coach'. It is the same with players. We signed washed up names that were good at one time, but just because they are in Buffalo the are going to become great again.

WAKE UP!
    I don't see that here man. I see that almost everyone wanted Sherman and now most people are not happy. I am more of a positive person so I am trying to put a positive spin on it and give the guy a chance, but it is rough with you telling everyone (even though most are agreeing with you ) how stupid and inbred they are.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37
    a good friend of mine is a Bears fan. He hates Jauron and was calling for his head for about a year before he was canned. When I told him Jauron was on the Bills' short list, his immediate reaction was "Oh you definitely don't want him".
    Was he saying that when they went 13-3?
    Impossible is Nothing.

My battery is low and it's getting dark. ParanoidAndroid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,714 Times in 3,432 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

How much control did he have when it came to draft day and free agency as a defensive coordinator? I'm guessing not a whole lot.
    I remember the Detroit defense was so-so over the last couple of years while Jauron was there, but their effectiveness was hampered by an offense unable to move the ball. I look at their defensive depth chart and I'm seriously unimpressed. They have nothing at linebacker, their DB's are okay with garbage at FS, and their D-line isn't exactly scary...Rogers and Hall are solid, but that's it. Kennedy led the team in tackles (98) which shows you what they have at LB.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,398 Times in 13,784 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Demon
    Was he saying that when they went 13-3?
    were we saying that about Mularkey when he finished '04 9-2?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,340 Times in 853 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37
    were we saying that about Mularkey when he finished '04 9-2?

i was saying it was all defense and special teams and had nothing to do with drew!!!!!