I hope Evans doesnt' get screwed in all of this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

I hope Evans doesnt' get screwed in all of this!

It is evans time now, he has earned it. He has shown enough in his first to years to have a shot at the #1 position. Most first round WR's are the #1 guy by year 3. All he needs is the opportunity.

We keep moulds, we keep putting off his development by having the guy run 2-3 different routes all year long. Never facing the #1 CB, never getting to run the more difficult routes and having the responsibility of being the #1 guy.

Time to move on Marv, Cut moulds and lets move on.
  • EDS
    • Jan 2003

Re: I hope Evans doesnt' get screwed in all of this

Even if Moulds stays, if Evans is good enough he will emerge as the go to guy. Simple as that. It would be similar to how Torry Holt surpassed Issac Bruce in St. Louis.

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

The hell he will. You know how this goes. 'Moulds has been the #1 guy for x amount of years so he is the #1 guy....no reason to change it'. It's pure SH@!.

And can you honestly sit here, after all that punk assed moulds has pulled and say he will accept being #2? Hell no.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

This might be the worst thread ever. Go away Ice.

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
          Bite me clown. Don't like my posts quit reading them. But it is clear you have a crush on me since you can't quit reading them.

and Change that gay looking avatar already.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ICE74129
            Bite me clown. Don't like my posts quit reading them. But it is clear you have a crush on me since you can't quit reading them.

and Change that gay looking avatar already.
            Do the world a favour, pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Will you people cut the crap? ICE is here to stay. He may not be liked by many people, but he still has the same rights as everyone else. If you don't like reading his stuff, put him on IGNORE and be done with it.

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
                Will you people cut the crap? ICE is here to stay. He may not be liked by many people, but he still has the same rights as everyone else. If you don't like reading his stuff, put him on IGNORE and be done with it.
                Thanks mike. I have 3 already on ingnore or if I see a thread started by someone I don't like, I don't read it.

See here is the deal 'Attack the post not the poster' It goes both ways. Intentionally going onto someones post just to rip on it is attacking the poster, not the post and that is what forward 'I have a really Gay avatar' Lateral did.

And yes...his avatar is Gay.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

Now I can't attack a post either? WTF is this?

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                    • Mar 2004

Thanks mike. I have 3 already on ingnore or if I see a thread started by someone I don't like, I don't read it.

See here is the deal 'Attack the post not the poster' It goes both ways. Intentionally going onto someones post just to rip on it is attacking the poster, not the post and that is what forward 'I have a really Gay avatar' Lateral did.

And yes...his avatar is Gay.
                    I attacked your post, not you, idiotbox. Learn to read.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

I attacked your post, not you, idiotbox. Learn to read.
                      Now you attacked the poster.

I'm just sick of everyone ganging up on ICE. If you have a problem with a certain poster or don't like the way they post, please put them on ignore and quit talking about them.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                        • Mar 2004

Now you attacked the poster.

I'm just sick of everyone ganging up on ICE. If you have a problem with a certain poster or don't like the way they post, please put them on ignore and quit talking about them.
                        If you learned to read, you'd see that he attacked me 3 times before I retaliated. Give your head a shake.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

My comments are not just intended for you. They are for everyone, ICE included. Please cut it out with the insults and petty bickering. If you don't like someone, just put them on ignore and be done with it. And ICE if I'm defending you, you better work on your attitude. You come off a little condescending many times and act like you know more than everyone else. Maybe that's everyone's problem with u. You remind me of Wys soo much.

Also, ICE cut out the "Bite me Clown" stuff and don't call someone's avatar "gay"

Now, all of you BEHAVE!

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

My comments are not just intended for you. They are for everyone, ICE included. Please cut it out with the insults and petty bickering. If you don't like someone, just put them on ignore and be done with it. And ICE if I'm defending you, you better work on your attitude. You come off a little condescending many times and act like you know more than everyone else. Maybe that's everyone's problem with u. You remind me of Wys soo much.

Also, ICE cut out the "Bite me Clown" stuff and don't call someone's avatar "gay"

Now, all of you BEHAVE!
                            Ok. But is avatar is gay....just look at it!

Comment

• EDS
                              • Jan 2003

The hell he will. You know how this goes. 'Moulds has been the #1 guy for x amount of years so he is the #1 guy....no reason to change it'. It's pure SH@!.

And can you honestly sit here, after all that punk assed moulds has pulled and say he will accept being #2? Hell no.
                              If Evans is better, he will get open and the ball will be thrown to him. It is that simple. Moulds will either put up, shut up or be dismissed from the team. Do you think the new Regime in Buffalo will let him get away with *****ing and moaning if he is not performing - especially after seeing the damage it did this past season?

Think about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X