• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Culpepper to Fins!! (maybe)

Originally posted by feelthepain
    I think he will be fine, and deep inside so do you.

If you really think so.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

Lets not try to downplay this guys. If healthy(and I am sure the Phins researched his injury) He is a top 5 QB.

Comment

• Kerr
        Hall of Fame Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Bling
        Numbers don't lie.

Moss missed Det, GB and Ind during the 04 season.

During that time? 765 yds passing, 68% passing, 7 TDs, 1 INT. The guy has Randy McMichael (better than their TE), Chris Chambers (a Probowl WR), Marty Booker (a once Probowl WR who is definitely better than their #2), and one of the best 1-2 punch backfields in the league.
        That's all fine and dandy, but you forgot to mention the Vikings won only 1 of 2 without Moss while he posted those numbers. They only beat detroit out of indy and greenbay. You're right numbers don't lie, but they can be misleading. I wonder what Saban's fetish is for ex viking qbs. First, Frerotte who pulled a qb rating of 118.0 7Tds and 2ints as a starter when Culpepper was hurt. Was frerotte only as good because he had Randy Moss and co? No Moss in miami, and he's a different type of qb.
        I'll leave you guys to it.

Comment

• Kerr
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
          Lets not try to downplay this guys. If healthy(and I am sure the Phins researched his injury) He is a top 5 QB.
          Just saying Culpepper needs to prove is really as good as he was with Vikings with another team. Same goes for Drew Brees. It's all equal doubt for these players.

Comment

• thecoordinator
            • Sep 2005

you guys go ahead and act like culpepper is garbage. then go ask the other 31 GMs in the league if they'd rather have culpepper or losman. also, you're gonna tell me that culpepper isnt better than huard, fiedler, lucas, griese, feeley and frerotte? please.

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Good news for Culpepper. There should be plenty of sex cruises in Miami.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• lordofgun
                in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Just yesterday every Miami fan here was saying they didn't want the guy.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Night Train
                  Retired - On Several Levels
                  • Jul 2005

Everything I've read is Culpepper may be pressing to play opening day. I see a shredded knee like McGahee and that didn't mend for a long time.

If he doesn't have his mobility, he's toast. A turnover machine.
                  Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Kerr
                    Hall of Fame Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by thecoordinator
                    you guys go ahead and act like culpepper is garbage. then go ask the other 31 GMs in the league if they'd rather have culpepper or losman. also, you're gonna tell me that culpepper isnt better than huard, fiedler, lucas, griese, feeley and frerotte? please.
                    Nobody is saying he's garbage. He just needs to prove he's as good without Moss, just like Brees needs to prove he's as good without Gates and McCardell.
                    If it was the bills getting Culpepper, i'd be concerned. Don't cream your pants just yet just because he put up pro bowl numbers in Minnesota. Last year before he tore his acl he was terrible post moss.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                      Too sober for this...
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Night Train
                      Everything I've read is Culpepper may be pressing to play opening day. I see a shredded knee like McGahee and that didn't mend for a long time.

If he doesn't have his mobility, he's toast. A turnover machine.
                      Yep, and with Saban placing misplaced confidence in Shelton, Culpepper is going to be Schobel's b!tch this season!!! If we can get Mario Williams, poor Culpepper is going to pay the price!

Comment

• feelthepain
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                        No, I think it's a 2nd rd this year!

Houcks is a decent coach, but Shelton appears to be lazy and is older. Sometimes you can't teach an old dog new tricks...
                        Hocks a decent coach??? Wow, how big of you. I know you hope for the worst for Miami, but I'm sure he will be coached by the best Oline coach in the NFL and not a "decent" Oline coach. My guess is you think McNally is better, but his resume' doesn't compare to Houck's.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

Mr. Culpepper meet Mr. Mularkey

Mularkeys first words
                          "Mr Culpepper.. We're going to have to go out and get you a 250 pound fullback with rock hands so you can throw the ball to him on our famous 4th and goal from the 1 play."

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                            • Jul 2002

Culpepper plain ass sucked this year. There is a reason MN let him go for only a 2nd rounder.
                            You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• mysticsoto
                              Too sober for this...
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                              Mr. Culpepper meet Mr. Mularkey

Mularkeys first words
                              "Mr Culpepper.. We're going to have to go out and get you a 250 pound fullback with rock hands so you can throw the ball to him on our famous 4th and goal from the 1 play."
                              Wait until Culpepper gets fatter and slows down even more b'cse of Mularky's cheeseburgers...

Comment

• feelthepain
                                All-Pro Zoner
                                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                                Yep, and with Saban placing misplaced confidence in Shelton, Culpepper is going to be Schobel's b!tch this season!!! If we can get Mario Williams, poor Culpepper is going to pay the price!

Lord, get over yourself. Saban is far more knowledgable about the players in the NFL then will you ever be. According to you every player and coach in Miami is mediocre at best. I guess you think the Bills have had the better offseason so far too.

Comment

Working...
                                X