• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

You all have won me over.

I am no longer going to bash the Bills... Even my own wife just yelled at me "for fighting with people on a F'n message board"...

I forget sometimes Marv is a smart cat.... Have to see how we do on draft day before jumping to any conclusions. I'm unhappy with FA but will find other ways to channel my anger, such as beating my kid or putting Jimbo (named after Jimmy) the cat in the mircowave.

I'm done with the negative comments (for the most part anyway) I will work harder to give Marv the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

and for the sake of harmony here at Billszone.com I will be a more objective and model computer citizen.

PS- I still hate Ice though.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: You all have won me over.

Bravo buddy BRAVO. Hate is a strong word though man you DISLIKE ICE lol.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
      The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
      • Feb 2005

Ok.. who are you and what have you done with Pat?
      In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• lordofgun
        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

You should have waited to post this on Saturday.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• tat2dmike77
          Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
          • Dec 2005

Are you gonna put a roll of tin foil in the microwave along with the cat?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
            I am no longer going to bash the Bills... Even my own wife just yelled at me "for fighting with people on a F'n message board"...

I forget sometimes Marv is a smart cat.... Have to see how we do on draft day before jumping to any conclusions. I'm unhappy with FA but will find other ways to channel my anger, such as beating my kid or putting Jimbo (named after Jimmy) the cat in the mircowave.

I'm done with the negative comments (for the most part anyway) I will work harder to give Marv the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

and for the sake of harmony here at Billszone.com I will be a more objective and model computer citizen.

PS- I still hate Ice though.

Mr. My wife has my testicles in a jar
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Dozerdog
              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Now you're talking Pat!

Here's a beerr- and one for the smart one- your wife!!

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                • Sep 2004

Glad to heard, that I'm not the only one, pussy husband on this board.
                The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• rschepise
                  Zoner
                  • May 2005

I think with any other GM, making the moves he's made, I would be livid. But this is Marv freaking Levy guys. There is no one I trust more than this cat to run our franchise. Who got us to four straight superbowls? Who is in the hall of fame? Who is has about 60 years of football knowledge and experience.? The answer to all these questions is Marv Levy.

Now I know he had tons of talent to work with, but so did San Diego this year and they didn't do squat. Plus, the guy is still as sharp as a knife. Have you guys heard his interviews, he still has the perfect thing to say at the right time. That's more than I can say for Donnadumbass, Gregg I"m a cocky ***** Williams, Mike I have no clue full of Mularkey, and anyone else that has spoken in the last 5 years.

Comment

• HAMMER
                    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                    • Jul 2003

Thank Gawd.....sweet Jesus.

Comment

• SpanishBill
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan

Glad to heard, that I'm not the only one, pussy husband on this board.
                      No you're not. Hook me up on the 'pussy husband' bandwagon. For we are many

And pat, welcome back to the Zone! Never thoght you were a bad poster, just a bit too much frustrated
                      SPAIN
                      2006 FIBA World Champions

Comment

• northernbillfan
                        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Pat, please disregard all PMs I sent you about behaviour management therapy.
                        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Historian
                          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                          • Dec 2002

Originally posted by rschepise
                          I think with any other GM, making the moves he's made, I would be livid. But this is Marv freaking Levy guys. There is no one I trust more than this cat to run our franchise. Who got us to four straight superbowls? Who is in the hall of fame? Who is has about 60 years of football knowledge and experience.? The answer to all these questions is Marv Levy.

Now I know he had tons of talent to work with, but so did San Diego this year and they didn't do squat. Plus, the guy is still as sharp as a knife. Have you guys heard his interviews, he still has the perfect thing to say at the right time. That's more than I can say for Donnadumbass, Gregg I"m a cocky ***** Williams, Mike I have no clue full of Mularkey, and anyone else that has spoken in the last 5 years.
                          Amen to that!

Comment

• Meathead
                            Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                            • Jul 2002

trust in The Marv and walk in light
                            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                              Roways rooking ahread!
                              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006

PS- I still hate Ice
                              though.
                              I personally think your weak as puppy pi**.

Unless we do wonderful at draft, I think we have made alot of bad moves.

Comment

Working...
                              X