X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Reality
    • Nov 2002

Probably a naive question

I don't pretend to know all the details behind the Moulds situation.

But why is there so much negativity toward Moulds? For the most part, I thought he was a pretty good player for the Bills.
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Re: Probably a naive question

I don't sense a lot of negativity. Some, but not a lot. I think everyone is just coming to grips that he's on his way out.

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

I dont understand it either!

Moulds has been a solid contributor to the Bills organization for years... he also gave us a BIG break years ago when he signed his sophomore contract with the Bills by signing here for less money than he could have gotten on the open market.

People around here have such short memories...

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Pride

Moulds has been a solid contributor to the Bills organization for years... he also gave us a BIG break years ago when he signed his sophomore contract with the Bills by signing here for less money than he could have gotten on the open market.

Do what? We paid the guy a 12 mill SB just 5 years ago. Back then that was HUGE and still is for a signing bonus!

He didn't do anyone any friggin favors.

Comment

• venis2k1
          Youboty can hope
          • Jul 2002

good bye and good luck.

thanks for the memories.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
            • Jan 2003

Wait until he is actually gone. Then he will full blown suck and be the worst locker room cancer since Rob Johnson.

Comment

• Mr.Reality
              • Nov 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
              He didn't do anyone any friggin favors.
              I guess this is what I'm trying to figure out. What'd he do? Underperform? Tell the organization to piss off? What?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mr.Reality
                I don't pretend to know all the details behind the Moulds situation.

But why is there so much negativity toward Moulds? For the most part, I thought he was a pretty good player for the Bills.
                To be fair Moulds was a very good player. I was very disppointed in the way he played this past year and the Miami game really ticked me off. I wish him luck but I'm ready for a change. I think he will play better and I think the bills will get a badly needed fresh start.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                  Wait until he is actually gone. Then he will full blown suck and be the worst locker room cancer since Rob Johnson.
                  some are already saying stuff like that...
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Marvelous
                    • Feb 2004

Won't ever hear that from me Phil. And mr. Reality it just seems tahtw ay because some power posters seem to repeat themselves. Moulds had a awesome career in Buffalo. I thought he was better then Reed and i watched them both from start to finish. Reed had all teh weapons & MOulds had crap. I will miss 80.
                    GO BILLS!!! NE
                    Magical Trevor

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Marv
                      Won't ever hear that from me Phil. And mr. Reality it just seems tahtw ay because some power posters seem to repeat themselves. Moulds had a awesome career in Buffalo. I thought he was better then Reed and i watched them both from start to finish. Reed had all teh weapons & MOulds had crap. I will miss 80.
                      so will I...My first year as a season ticket holder was his rookie season...won't be the same without him lining up I remember wishing him a Happy Birthday his second season when he, Quinn Early, and Chris Brantley came out after pratcice to sign autographs...and I remember the last Mould Show...got him to pose with Autumn before he and his bodyguard left after the show
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

I wish he'd stay...he still has a few good years left in him, and he's had a stellar career for Buffalo on some really crap teams.
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Pride

and that's supposed to negate his big mouth in the locker room last year and poor play since 02?

Moulds had some great years in Buffalo and had to deal with a lot of QB and coaching problems in his tenure here. But he completely threw JP under the bus last year because he supposedly wants to win- if that's the case why won't he restructure to a more cap-friendly deal and allow management to fix the team?

He also completely overvalues himself- he's not nearly worth the $11 million cap hit we'd have to take for him. Basically he thinks the Bills should pay him cuz he USED to be good.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Devin
                            The Octagon
                            • Apr 2003

Yeah I mean the guy has been here through nothing but crap times, changes every year...etc. I really wished hed have gone to a contender for a shot at a ring.

IMO hes still got 2-3 very solid years left, had the miami game/suspension not happened hed have probably been knocking on 100 receptions again and another 1K season.

He will be missed.
                            http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Devin
                              The Octagon
                              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                              But he completely threw JP under the bus last year because he supposedly wants to win- if that's the case why won't he restructure to a more cap-friendly deal and allow management to fix the team?
                              Because hes watched Buffalos ******ed management/coaches TRY and fix this team for 10 years.
                              http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

Working...
                              X