how do you guys feel about winston justice performance today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WillsFromThaU21
    • Mar 2005

how do you guys feel about winston justice performance today?

pretty impressive day from a guy who's 6'6'' 320 pounds. does anyone know what d'bricks wingspan is? and if we did pick justice with the 8 pick in the draft who do u think we would be going for in the 2nd round?
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: how do you guys feel about winston justice performance today?

take a look at the other 4 threads about justice today.

kthanks.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• WillsFromThaU21
      • Mar 2005

if you actually took time to read the post you would notice what i asked. does the other articles answer the questions that i posted? didnt think so.
      kthanks

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

i read your post.. the other 4 threads about justice could have addressed that if you asked it there. this really doesnt need its own thread.. that was my point.

you want answers?

1. no.. i dont know what bricks wingspan is.. no one here does without looking it up.. which you can do.

2. if we took justice with the 8th pick, i think you can rule out the bills taking another right tackle like justice.. other than that.. no one knows.. most likely another offensive lineman.. or a defensive tackle.. maybe a saftey.. or a corner back.. possibly a TE, or a WR.. maybe a linebacker.. and possibly, but highly unlikely.. a kicker.

hope that helps!
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
        X