Thread: Adam Schefter talked about Moulds

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Adam Schefter talked about Moulds

Says Eric was in Houston, did the physical and spent the day meeting the team and coaches. Feels this deal will get done quickly.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Adam Schefter talked about Moulds

The Bills need someone like Phily to join in. It is reported in a few places that Houston is willing to give us their 4th and the Bills, as I expected, is asking for a first day pick.

I think the deal will be done with Houston eventually, even if Phily does join in the bidding because 1) Houston is serious, evident by negotiating with Moulds and reaching a deal, and 2) they have the top picks in every round so they can easily trump any other teams' offer.

To me Phily expressing interest at this late stage is not surprising. Remember we all surprised by the Jaguars late entry on Henry last year? Henry reached a contract extension with the Titans; his value was established. Any team that felt the contract was acceptable only needed to worry about compensating the Bills. I feel it is a very similar case for Moulds here.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

they have the top picks in every round so they can easily trump any other teams' offer.

<<<

Ummm....unless the other team offers one in a higher round.

ehh?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

This deal is done...what its for is an enigma wrapped in a puzzle tied with a mystery with a canundrum for a lock...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ghz in pittsburgh
    The Bills need someone like Phily to join in. It is reported in a few places that Houston is willing to give us their 4th and the Bills, as I expected, is asking for a first day pick.

I think the deal will be done with Houston eventually, even if Phily does join in the bidding because 1) Houston is serious, evident by negotiating with Moulds and reaching a deal, and 2) they have the top picks in every round so they can easily trump any other teams' offer.

To me Phily expressing interest at this late stage is not surprising. Remember we all surprised by the Jaguars late entry on Henry last year? Henry reached a contract extension with the Titans; his value was established. Any team that felt the contract was acceptable only needed to worry about compensating the Bills. I feel it is a very similar case for Moulds here.
    Philly, like buffalo, Cut older players they feel are on the decline (like Moulds). Eric will be a Texan soon