X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WillsFromThaU21
    • Mar 2005

CHECK OUT THIS MICHAEL HUFF VIDEO!

im really hoping that we pick Huff at the 8 spot. has a good frame 6'0'' 204lbs. has excellent speed 4.34 40 time. is always around the ball. i think out of 6 ints he took back 4 and also is a good tackler. i just dont feel comfortable with either bowen or wire at the SS position.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhbJ7...michael%20huff
  • WillsFromThaU21
    • Mar 2005

Re: CHECK OUT THIS MICHAEL HUFF VIDEO!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by WillsFromThaU21
      im really hoping that we pick Huff at the 8 spot. has a good frame 6'0'' 204lbs. has excellent speed 4.34 40 time. is always around the ball. i think out of 6 ints he took back 4 and also is a good tackler. i just dont feel comfortable with either bowen or wire at the SS position.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhbJ7...michael%20huff
      Does he run block well? Can he take on 300lb guards and push the pocket? If not....PASS!

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

He's definitely impressive.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• WillsFromThaU21
          • Mar 2005

so who do you want us to draft ICE?

Comment

• BillsFever21
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by WillsFromThaU21
            so who do you want us to draft ICE?
            Ice wants us to draft a RT at the #8 spot who isn't much of an improvement over the rest of the Tackles in the first round and which you could also draft at least 3 spots lower.

Unless you could get D-Brick you either trade down and draft a tackle or draft one of the top players in the draft and the best at their positions.

You don't reach for a need. We have a ton of needs. You factor in your top 3 biggest needs and you draft the best player available which also fills one of your needs.

Comment

• WillsFromThaU21
              • Mar 2005

what about your FEVER? who do you think we should go for ?

Comment

• RedEyE
                • Jul 2002

Very impressive. He is obviously great on the blitz, that's something that Jauron wants out this D, getting after the ball on every play.......but, the Cover 2 does not require a great SS.

Comment

• Pride
                  • Jul 2002

Nothing wrong with him... but if we were going to do that.. we should have let Nate go! If we draft anything but OL or DL in round 1 I will flip ****!

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

The cover two isnt going to work unless our front four is a lot better at stopping the run than they are now. If it takes bringing safeties up in the box then we're in bring trouble..

Everybody and their mom says Ngata dont fit our defense, and I dont like him personally so I dont want us to take him. But I cant see how any run stuffer and hole clogger doesnt "fit" with a defense.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Slim
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Pride
                      Nothing wrong with him... but if we were going to do that.. we should have let Nate go! If we draft anything but OL or DL in round 1 I will flip ****!

Why would we have to let Nate go?.. Hes a traditional Saftey who can play CB

Comment

• Pride
                        • Jul 2002

As a #1 draft Pick at #8, we would have close to a 1/4 of our roster salary tied up in our defensive backfield. Which means that we have less money to spend where were TRULY need it!

Besides.. a strong DL can easily mask an average backfield! I say go DL

Comment

• casdhf
                          • Jul 2002

HUFF!!!!!!!!!!
                          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                            • Apr 2005

One thing i did notice that he'll have to fix is he seems to tackle some guys very high. You can get away with that in college but in the NFL players will break through high arm tackles. Besides that he looks good and has a fast break on the ball.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Pride
                              As a #1 draft Pick at #8, we would have close to a 1/4 of our roster salary tied up in our defensive backfield. Which means that we have less money to spend where were TRULY need it!

Besides.. a strong DL can easily mask an average backfield! I say go DL
                              That's what I want is a DL. The bad thing is that since we have a set system instead of playing to the strengths of our players somebody like Ngata(who they say doesn't fit our system) who is the top rated DT in the draft wouldn't work for us.

So what do we do for the best value out of our pick? The best LT in the draft will be gone before we draft and the next highest rated OL who happens to be a RT is rated lower then our #8 selection.

The top rated DT in the draft will probably be there at #8 but everyone says he doesn't fit our system. The ones they do say will fit our system is rated too low to draft at #8.

The only choice I think we have is to either trade up for somebody like Williams or Ferguson or trade down and draft the next level of Tackles or DT's in the draft.

If we stay at #8 and draft our biggest need which are the lines we won't be getting the best value possible when they could be had in the middle of the round because Ferguson will be gone and they say Ngata doesn't fit our scheme.

I say screw it and draft Ngata and make it work. We have Tripplet to be the pass rusher. Draft Ngata and have him tie up the blockers to let everyone else roam.

Comment

Working...
                              X