RB- Amos Zereoue- 100,000
    G/T- Damion Cook- 100,000
    G/T- Paul Zukauskas- 100,000
    C- Justin Ball- 1 million
    WR- Dez White- 100,000
    RB/PR- David Allen- 100,000
    FB- Chris Hetherington- 100,000
    LB- Chris Claiborne- 100,000
    Last edited by BillsFever21; 04-11-2006, 07:39 PM.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: BillsFever's cuts

Originally posted by BillsFever21
    QB- Chad Pennington- 7.5 million
    QB- Vinny Testaverde- 200,00
    RB- Emmitt Smith- 100,000
    ILB- Jay Foreman- 200,000
    I will soon be sending you the Excel workbook with everybodies roster. Please take a look at the example, work up your sheet and then remember to send me your completed spreadsheet. That will be your official list.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• BillsFever21
      • Aug 2004

You don't have to make all you cuts now do you? Can you cut players after the drafts if you replace them with somebody you want?

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

You don't have to make all you cuts now do you? Can you cut players after the drafts if you replace them with somebody you want?
        you need to be within the roster limits when you submit your sheet (min 20, max 35 with rookies and RFA up to 45)...you can cut players during the draft but you have to understand that they have been offered contracts and you will be assessed a penalty for cutting them while they are under contract.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• BillsFever21
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
          you need to be within the roster limits when you submit your sheet (min 20, max 35 with rookies and RFA up to 45)...you can cut players during the draft but you have to understand that they have been offered contracts and you will be assessed a penalty for cutting them while they are under contract.
          Oh I understand that. There are some guys with minimal salaries that wouldn't cost much at all though.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Oh I understand that. There are some guys with minimal salaries that wouldn't cost much at all though.
            that's fine...i could see somebody with a lot of cap space using that strategy to better their team...

Comment

• BillsFever21
              • Aug 2004

This OL is in shambles. Besides Gross and Steinbach I don't have anything. Not even any backups.

No QB and no RB either. Great WR's but I don't have a line or QB to get them the ball.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                • Aug 2004

How will somebody like Mike Williams work out in this game?

He got released and might not be starting in Jacksonville. He's rated a 4 on this game. If he isn't starting in Jacksonville will you still get production out of him since he's rated a 4 or will that affect his status this season?

Comment

• BillsFever21
                  • Aug 2004

Too bad the trade deadline has already passed. I would trade either Johnson or Smith for some players. It's nice to have them but useless without a QB or line to get them the ball.

Either that or I could trade some draft picks for players. Looks like I'll ride this out the best I can and improve next year.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

How will somebody like Mike Williams work out in this game?

He got released and might not be starting in Jacksonville. He's rated a 4 on this game. If he isn't starting in Jacksonville will you still get production out of him since he's rated a 4 or will that affect his status this season?

he is a 4 for this season...if he has a knock out year they may elevate him to a 7...he makes the probowl then maybe an 8...the top numbers really are reserved for the guys that are perennial all starts...if he sucks again then he will be a 4 again.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
                      • Feb 2005

Wow how did Pennington end up making $7.5m? Heck if he was still healthy thats a bad pick. Would have been much better off waiting for a Carson Palmer or David Carr later on.
                      Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• BillsFever21
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Sportsuser101
                        Wow how did Pennington end up making $7.5m? Heck if he was still healthy thats a bad pick. Would have been much better off waiting for a Carson Palmer or David Carr later on.
                        Whoever owned this team before me ruined the QB, RB and OL positions.

There are some decent players on here but how do you have a team without ANYTHING at QB or RB?

There are two good players on the OL and the rest are complete junk. There isn't even any depth players outside of the two good ones.

I have some work to do. I don't expect much this season. If I could've had the trading period I could've traded away some draft picks for some of them spots.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍