X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

Eb

Can you download Excel from the internet? My computer doesn't have it. This one has Microsoft Works
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

Re: Eb

I see where you can download Excel but not sure which one. I'm thinking it's the first one.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

There is another owner who lacks Excel. If you cannot get it I will have the final rosters in Word. If you need yours in Word then let me know and I will get it ready as fast as I can.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• BillsFever21
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        There is another owner who lacks Excel. If you cannot get it I will have the final rosters in Word. If you need yours in Word then let me know and I will get it ready as fast as I can.
        Yeah, I'm gonna need my spreadsheet in Microsoft Works Word Processer.

Sorry for the trouble.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever21
          Yeah, I'm gonna need my spreadsheet in Microsoft Works Word Processer.

Sorry for the trouble.
          I will send it in Word. I do not have Works...if that doesn't work we will figure out something else.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
          X