BZFL - 2006 FA Draft Round 3 $7.5 million round and Round 4 $5 million round - 4/25

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: BZFL - 2006 FA Draft Round 3 $7.5 million round and Round 4 $5 million round - 4/25

Very good.

The Canadian Radiation Kings are now on the clock until 5:45pm ET.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
      • Mar 2004

Re: BZFL - 2006 FA Draft Round 3 $7.5 million round and Round 4 $5 million round - 4/25

CRK's take RB Mike Anderson. '

Had to fill that void left by Jamal Lewis while we wait for Reggie.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

After a ton of deliberations in the front office, and careful considerations....the Rochester Rampage decide to try their luck on one of the best players left on the market. With their 2nd pick in the 2006 BZFL Draft, the Rochester Rampage select.....

OLB Takeo Spikes - Kansas City

One of our goals in the offseason was to upgrade our LB corps. We added Antonio Pierce earlier in the season and now with the addition of Takeo Spikes, we are very pleased with what we have. We feel that Spikes will rebound from his injury and be better than ever next year.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

The Rochester Rejects are ON THE CLOCK until 6:30pm ET.

Comment

• parttimeplayer
            • Sep 2003

aztecs take corey dillion

Comment

• L.A. Playa
              • Aug 2003

The Los Angeles Playas select Bart Scott LB

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                • Aug 2003

Playas pass rds 5-12

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                  • Mar 2004

Arizona and the CRK's have agreed to trade the passed pick from this round for the CRK's 10th round pick in this draft....

is that okay and saburz need to confirm.... waiting for eb and to make the pick at 8

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
                    Arizona and the CRK's have agreed to trade the passed pick from this round for the CRK's 10th round pick in this draft....

is that okay and saburz need to confirm.... waiting for eb and to make the pick at 8

it's ok with me.
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

that's his first pick in the 10th round.it looks as if he has 2.
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                        • Sep 2003

The Atlanta Screaming Vikings grab Michael Vick. We think he's going to have an upswing over last years numbers.
                        "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Ebenezer on the clock.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
                            The Atlanta Screaming Vikings grab Michael Vick. We think he's going to have an upswing over last years numbers.
                            I thought about taking Vick instead of McNabb because it would be cheaper and I could've taken C Shaun O'hara in the 2nd but I need somebody who can pass the ball.

When you have Steve Smith, Chad Johnson and LJ Smith you gotta have a QB who can complete passes or they would be going to waste.

I hated having to spend the money on McNabb when Brunell would've been decent this year but I couldn't take the chance on not having anybody next season.

Comment

• That Guy
                              • Apr 2004

Rejects take G Edwin Mulitalo

Comment

• Ebenezer
                                Give me a minute...
                                • Jul 2002

Ebenezer select Randall Godfrey, ILB

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                                X