Mock Drafts aside if u could pull ONE player out of the draft who would it be???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Mock Drafts aside if u could pull ONE player out of the draft who would it be???

If for some reason we could only get one player out of this draft, similiar to the trade made my Ditka for Ricky Williams were he traded all his draft picks for that 1st round pick, who is the guy you would love to have as a Buffalo Bill???

Who would be the biggest difference maker for us in the 2006 Draft?

Mine would be D' Brickshaw Furgueson OT Virginia
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • clumping platelets

Re: Mock Drafts aside if u could pull ONE player out of the draft who would it be???

I agree

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Re: Mock Drafts aside if u could pull ONE player out of the draft who would it be???

Mario Williams
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Throne Logic
        Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
        • Aug 2002

Aside from being on record for NOT wanting any picks in the top 10, I'm torn between Brick or Williams. I'd really love to see a dominant DE opposite Schobel. But, if pressed into choosing one (which you've conveniently setup), I'd go with Brick. I'm a firm believer that the O-Line is the most important squad on any football team.
        Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
          • Aug 2005

Mine is a toss up between Brick and Vernon Davis, they are both incredible athletes and whoever gets them is going to be very happy with their choice.
          SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• Dozerdog
            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

If there was one player I would want out of this draft it would be Leinart.

The Bills would be solid at QB for a decade

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Michael Huff
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                If there was one player I would want out of this draft it would be Leinart.

The Bills would be solid at QB for a decade
                of the QB's in this draft, Leinart is the most likely to be successful. But I'm still not sold on him as an NFL prospect. He looked pretty average against teams like ND and Texas when he had real competition.

There are no Hawaii's to score 63 points on in the NFL.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• oldno711
                  • Mar 2004

Brick

Did anyone listen to the Levy/Modrak interviews on BTN? Levy put Ferguson in the same sentence as Boselli as someone who could make an immediate impact from Day 1.

We already have a great pass rusher on the D-Line.

We do not have a great tackle on the O-Line

Comment

• ICE74129
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                    If for some reason we could only get one player out of this draft, similiar to the trade made my Ditka for Ricky Williams were he traded all his draft picks for that 1st round pick, who is the guy you would love to have as a Buffalo Bill???

Who would be the biggest difference maker for us in the 2006 Draft?

Mine would be D' Brickshaw Furgueson OT Virginia
                    Thats my pick

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                      Peterman Sucks!
                      • Mar 2006

Reggie Bush.

There's a reason he's going to be the top overall pick.

Comment

• Don't Panic
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Dec 2005

Ferguson... hands down.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                          • Jul 2005

Brick. Bush would be a close second, followed by Mario.
                          Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                            Zero for Zero!
                            • Mar 2003

Brick. No question, although Mario Williams is my 2nd choice.
                            Originally posted by mysticsoto
                            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                              • May 2003

Brick. Could be an All Pro LT for us for 10 years.
                              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X