X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Kevin Everett - Update video

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • STAMPY
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

Re: Kevin Everett - Update video

is everett any good???

is he more a blocking TE or offensive one? i never watched him at the U

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

everett beat kellen winslow jr. in a foot race at the U back when they were both there.

he is a receiving TE.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• STAMPY
        Hall of Fame Zoner
        • Sep 2003

If healthy will he be our number 1 TE on depth chart?

Comment

• Slim
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by STAMPY
          If healthy will he be our number 1 TE on depth chart?

Ya. He's battaling Royal for #1.. He should win though

Comment

• ryjam282
            Offical Billszone Starting QB
            • Mar 2003

Everett is honestly a little bit of both kinds of WR. Not the most gifted receiver when it comes to receiving but can definitely get the job done. He is also a very solid blocker. Being a "U" fan, going from Shockey to Winslow to him was definitely a step down cause he isn't as falshy as the other two but when you watch his career as a whole he is defintely pretty darn good. He is a better blocker then Winslow but not quite as good a receiver. Not the sharpest route runner either. He will be a nice compliment to the team this season as I know he will beat out Royal for the starting position.

Ryan Withey
            Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by slimschmittie
              Ya. He's battaling Royal for #1.. He should win though
              Considering we gave Royal $10 million I would hope HE'S the starter.. OR did we pay $10 million for another backup, just like we did with Josh Reed?

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Not that I dont think Everett will get plenty of time, they are two different types of Te.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                  Considering we gave Royal $10 million I would hope HE'S the starter.. OR did we pay $10 million for another backup, just like we did with Josh Reed?

man.. this kind of ****ing comment is getting so old and played out.. i must have read it 150 times since free agency.

it can only be explained so many ****ing times before it sinks the **** in for some people.

4 years for 10 million isnt **** for money.. and all of the 4 year 10 million dollar deals are back loaded.. if they dont play well, they will be gone and it has cost this team chump change.. so get the **** over it and stop ****ing repeating your seft for **** sakes.. jesus.. so ****ing annoying.

Comment

• STAMPY
                    Hall of Fame Zoner
                    • Sep 2003

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                      • Sep 2004

I really like Pat, and everybody have the right to have their own opinnion, but some times, it gets out of his control.

Thanks for the info Mr. T.
                      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• ajsdx
                        • Aug 2003

i see stars...

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
                          man.. this kind of ****ing comment is getting so old and played out.. i must have read it 150 times since free agency.

it can only be explained so many ****ing times before it sinks the **** in for some people.

4 years for 10 million isnt **** for money.. and all of the 4 year 10 million dollar deals are back loaded.. if they dont play well, they will be gone and it has cost this team chump change.. so get the **** over it and stop ****ing repeating your seft for **** sakes.. jesus.. so ****ing annoying.
                          First of all, instead of swearing up a storm like a imature TOUGH GUY, why don't you go out and get yourself a CLUE with what you're talking about!

Royal's deal is for FIVE years and not four.. And you have to be totally mental to call his contract a "backloaded" contract.
                          Bills | Contract update: Royal
                          signed a five-year contract that includes base salaries of $585,000 (2006), $1.3 million (2007), $1.675 million (2008), $1.525 million (2009) and $1.44 million (2010).

Did I mention he got a $2.5 million signing bonus??? For the mathematically challenged, that means his cap figure is a half million for each year of his deal on his SIGNING bonus alone.. And if you think that's a backloaded contract maybe you should re-examine your knowledge on football. A "backloaded" contract is when almost ALL of the money is in the bottom two years of a contract, something along the lines Ryan Denney signed.

So with that contract, YES he BETTER be our starting TE or he was a TOTAL waste of a signing.. $1 million plus cap hit in his FIRST year of the deal is "chump change"?

And the SAME goes for Josh Reed.
                          Bills | Contract update: J. Reed
                          signed a four-year contract that includes base salaries of $600,000 (2006), $1.65 million (2007), $1.825 million (2008) and $2.025 million (2009).

He also got a $2 million signing bonus ($500k per year on the cap). His contract is FAR from "backloaded" as well.

So either he starts or is the number three receiver or AGAIN this was a STUPID signing. Is it still CHUMP change to just cut him if he doesnt produce this year, as he's barely done in FOUR years previously. That's $1.5 million cap hit ALONE just to cut him.

that shouldnt be "chump change" to a team that's been playoff-less for six years running.

So either Royal DOES start and Reed DOES at least be the #3 OR they were TWO useless and expensive signings and as you can see they are NOT backloaded contracts.

Maybe next time before one of your childish cuss-tantrums you can actually have an ideal of what you're TALKING about.

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

is the first year not signifcantly lower than the last year of the contract?

kthanks.

:stfu:

Comment

• shelby
                              The Vanilla admin
                              • Jul 2002

Fight nice, boys.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰