• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Imagine this...

Week 1. At New England. Long awaited start of the season. Everyone's pumped up. Ceremonial fighter jet fly-bys at the National Anthem. Patriot fans roar so loud the stadium shakes.

Bills kick off to the 5. Lights flash everywhere. Patriots return to their 26 yard line.

First play of the game. New England shows 3 wide. Brady drops back.....goes through his reads....throws a short 5 yard screen pass to Deion Branch.....PICKED OFF BY DONTE WHITNER!!!!! THERE'S NO ONE NEAR HIM!!!! TOUCHDOWN BILLS!!! TOUCHDOWN BILLS!!! WHO'S A REACH NOW???!!!! FIRST PLAY OF THE SEASON!!!!! TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!

Boy I'm psyched already!!!!
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Imagine this...

More likely scenario:

Bills kick off to the 5. Patriots return to their 26 yard line.

First play of the game. New England shows 3 wide, but splits the two backs out as 4th and 5th WR's. Buffalo's D scrambles to adjust, obviously not prepared for a 5-wide set. Brady snaps the ball and completes a 24 yard pass up the middle to Branch in front of Nate Clements.

Someone blames Jerry Gray.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mikemac2001
      is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
      • Mar 2003

Brady Drops Back, MCCARGO MCCARGO snaps his leg Brady season done

MUCK
      FIAMI

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
        More likely scenario:

First play of the game. New England shows 3 wide, but splits the two backs out as 4th and 5th WR's. Buffalo's D scrambles to adjust, obviously not prepared for a 5-wide set. Brady snaps the ball and completes a 24 yard pass up the middle to Branch in front of Nate Clements.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Haha! That's the OP we all know. Always takes "the sky is falling" route even when someone is trying to fantasize about a scenario.
          Last edited by justasportsfan; 05-09-2006, 02:09 PM.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Does the first game really matter? We beat the Patsies 31-0 a couple of years ago in the opener at the Ralph, and they went on to win the Super Bowl. We, conversely, went on to eat sh#t.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• McGahee420
              • Jun 2005

Personally, rather than whitner making the interception return (even though it would be awesome) I would rather see TKO do it. And as he is running, he drills Brady to the ground on the way to the endzone!

West Virginia Mountaineers- Sugar Bowl Champions!!!!!

The Dick era has begun!

"I just want one before I die"

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by McGahee420
                Personally, rather than whitner making the interception return (even though it would be awesome) I would rather see TKO do it. And as he is running, he drills Brady to the ground on the way to the endzone!
                How about....first snap of the game for the Patriots....Takeo Spikes charges at Tom Brady on a blitz, slamming him to the ground hard and forcing a fumble. Takeo then picks up the ball and runs 18 yards to the end zone for the Touchdown!

Comment

• Kerr
                  Hall of Fame Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                  Week 1. At New England. Long awaited start of the season. Everyone's pumped up. Ceremonial fighter jet fly-bys at the National Anthem. Patriot fans roar so loud the stadium shakes.

Bills kick off to the 5. Lights flash everywhere. Patriots return to their 26 yard line.

First play of the game. New England shows 3 wide. Brady drops back.....goes through his reads....throws a short 5 yard screen pass to Deion Branch.....PICKED OFF BY DONTE WHITNER!!!!! THERE'S NO ONE NEAR HIM!!!! TOUCHDOWN BILLS!!! TOUCHDOWN BILLS!!! WHO'S A REACH NOW???!!!! FIRST PLAY OF THE SEASON!!!!! TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!

Boy I'm psyched already!!!!
                  I think you have a better chance of sticking some chopsticks up your ass before that play happens.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    More likely scenario:

Could be true, Only the Pats always go 5 wide. So we'd totally expect it. We just wouldn't be able to stop it.
                    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                      How about....first snap of the game for the Patriots....Takeo Spikes charges at Tom Brady on a blitz, slamming him to the ground hard and forcing a fumble. Takeo then picks up the ball and runs 18 yards to the end zone for the Touchdown!
                      switch the team to Fins and qb to Culppeper and you won't have to fantasize.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                        switch the team to Fins and qb to Culppeper and you won't have to fantasize.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                          • Jul 2002

Butterfingers Culpepper.
                          You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by McGahee420
                            Id rather drown in a pool of my own vomit.....but I guess anyone beating the pats is cool
                            no, he's saying....make it so Takeo Spikes takes down Culpepper with a huge hit, and then fumbles the ball, which Takeo picks up and returns for a TD.

Comment

• The King
                              Without me it's just Awe so
                              • Jun 2004

Miyagi wakes up and hes stuck to the sheets.
                              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                              It was all
                              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
                              X