X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goobylal
    • Jan 2004

Re: Not so breaking news: Sean Salisbury is a MORON

Culpepper is so overrated it's not funny. Add the knee injury and it's a nothing move. And the Pats have lost/will lose so much the division will be wide open next year.

Comment

• feelthepain
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Dicknoze69
      Actually, when he didn't have Moss, he still had a ton of weapons. Nate Burleson, Marcus Robinson, Travis Taylor, and Jermaine Wiggins all played extremely well in Moss's absence. You could argue that Culpepper made them all better, or you could argue that they made him for that half-year Moss was hurt. Moss still had 13 TD's that year anyways. Their running game also averaged over 4 YPC.

In fact, Burleson being hurt the 1st half of last season may have been the reason for Daunte's down year.

It's team sport, it's why Marino never got a ring, his best shot came when the Fins were the most balanced. Culpepper is just another part to Sabans machine. Still a long ways to go in FA and draft. Miami is adding the right pieces. I myself wanted Brees, but only because I didn't want to give up a DP. Still I love the upgrade to the QB position. We now have a franchise QB, can you say that about the Bills??

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by feelthepain
        It's team sport, it's why Marino never got a ring, his best shot came when the Fins were the most balanced. Culpepper is just another part to Sabans machine. Still a long ways to go in FA and draft. Miami is adding the right pieces. I myself wanted Brees, but only because I didn't want to give up a DP. Still I love the upgrade to the QB position. We now have a franchise QB, can you say that about the Bills??
        We at least have a QB that we know will play in September. Can you say Cleo Lemon?

Comment

• feelthepain
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
          This team will be better than last years.

We shall see, but the Bills are going in a whole new direction, so don't be surprised if it's worse then last year.

Comment

• feelthepain
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by RedEyE
            We at least have a QB that we know will play in September. Can you say Cleo Lemon?

I think Pep will be fine and believe me I would rather wait for Pep, then have JP as my "starting QB". This isn't sarcasm, it's how I feel about JP's ability's. Bill fans want to believe he will make the transition, I don't think he can....just my opinion.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
              Sab and TD are insignificant
              • Sep 2002

We shall see, but the Bills are going in a whole new direction, so don't be surprised if it's worse then last year.
              It's kinda hard to do worse than 5-11 - especially with the talent we'll be replenishing through both the draft and FA.
              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

Frerotte was better than Fiedler. Culpepper should be better than Frerotte, but I'm still glad they didn't get Brees. The consistency of Brees scares me more than the big arm and mobility of Culpepper coupled with his erratic decision making and relatively weak ability to read defenses.
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                  Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
                  On SportsCenter: "Miami is now an immediate contender, and New England is now in catch up mode."

Please.
                  only in america can a ****** like this get a job like the one he has.

Comment

• ddaryl
                    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                    • Jan 2005

Every year Miami receives offseason praise

and every year Miami works real hard to prove the experts wrong

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

Culpepper tore 3 ligaments, just like McGahee. That requires a much longer rehab, as we all know.

Recent reports questioned whether he'd even be ready to play by November 2006. Suddenly, he's Superman and it's full steam ahead to the Super Bowl this season. Typical media hype with little actual knowledge of his rehab.

Seems the media is in a major hurry to cannonize Saban as the next Belichick.
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Pride
                        • Jul 2002

I actually applaud this move on the dolphins part.

Levy back to the Bills, Miami becoming a serious contender again.... anyone think the Rivalry might renew itself this season?

Comment

• mysticsoto
                          Too sober for this...
                          • Apr 2004

I think Pep will be fine and believe me I would rather wait for Pep, then have JP as my "starting QB". This isn't sarcasm, it's how I feel about JP's ability's. Bill fans want to believe he will make the transition, I don't think he can....just my opinion.
                          Wasn't it you that said last year that Feeley was going to start for the fins last year, and be great AND have better stats than JP? And now, now only is he not starting but Saban thought so badly of him that he traded him for a 3rd string QB from another team!!!

You'll forgive me if I don't trust your ability to judge QBs...

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                            Wasn't it you that said last year that Feeley was going to start for the fins last year, and be great AND have better stats than JP? And now, now only is he not starting but Saban thought so badly of him that he traded him for a 3rd string QB from another team!!!

You'll forgive me if I don't trust your ability to judge QBs...
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

I hope they rush him back. I can see Schobel dominating the hell out of Shelton and getting tons of sack/fumbles on Culp if Marv beefs up our interior DL.
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X