X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joebuffalowins
    • Apr 2012

Buffalo wins staff predictions

Only way the Bills can win this game is if they stop Frank Gore and make Alex Smith beat them. The 49ers have given up the 6th most sacks this year (12) while only attempting 114 passes, which ranks 30th in the NFL. Keep in mind Smith was sacked 44 times last year, which was 26th most in the NFL. So, the Bills should be able to get pressure. Right? RIGHT?!

Comment

• zone
      No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
      • Oct 2003

Re: Being a Bills and 49ers fan

I don't know how anyone has 2 favorite teams. It's like having 2 wives, one is enough for me.
      www.blzbus.com

Comment

• JoeMama
        Emotion Sickness
        • Oct 2002

Liking another team other than the Bills???

Samuel L. Jackson disapproves.
        Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• JoeMama
          Emotion Sickness
          • Oct 2002

Re: Bills coaches: Are they dated?

Wow Pete Carroll's aged well.
          Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• DynaPaul
            • Sep 2003

I think Nix can put together a good roster but what this team needs is a screaming type of head coach with a lot of fire to immolate the persistent culture of losing around here. These mellow types just aren't doing it.

Comment

• imbondz
              Democrats are people too
              • Jan 2003

I understand having a 2nd favorite team, but never in a million years would I want my 2nd favorite team to beat the Bills.
              My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                The Voice of Reason
                • Jul 2007

I live in Charlotte, so I do watch the Panthers games and do enjoy the team and atmosphere... but you'd better believe that if they were playing each other I would spit on the Panthers in a heartbeat.
                Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Novacane
                  • Jul 2002

I wish I could like a team other than the Bills.

Comment

• imbondz
                    Democrats are people too
                    • Jan 2003

I live in Nashville and haaaaaaaaaaate the Titans.
                    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• JoeMama
                      Emotion Sickness
                      • Oct 2002

I was born on the bay, so I very well could have grown up a Niners fan but nooooooo, my mother's family was from Buffalo.

So a Bills fan I will remain until the day I die.

- - - Updated - - -

On the plus side, I'm an A's fan!

They're doing well... finally.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Joebuffalowins View Post
                        http://www.buffalowins.com/buffalo-b...hes-dated.html

Gailey is 60 years old, making him the 3rd oldest coach in the league. Dave Wannstedt is the same age. Sorry to be harsh, but Gailey has been a proven failure at this level. Tom Coughlin and Pete Carroll are older, but they had success in Jacksonville and USC respectively. Where has Gailey's success been? It's mediocrity at its finest. Did you know since the start of 2010 season, the Bills have the 3rd fewest wins in the NFL? Yup, 12 wins and only the Browns and Rams trail them by 1 and 3 wins respectively. I wonder if those teams have any slogans dedicated to their GMs and coaches? It is easy to make the comparison of Nix and Gailey to their predecessors because the likes of Jauron and Donahoe were terrible, but what about the rest of the NFL?
                        Age has nothing to do with it. Scheme and personnel is what means the difference between a winning franchise and a struggling one. Jauron wasn't terrible, he was just mediocre. Bills fans wanted a post season, not another 7-9 season. So, Jauron had to go. But his team gave it everything it had. In the years Jauron was this team's head coach, I hadn't seen 1 game where this team quit on him like it has on Gailey. In my opinion, that is far more of a reason that the Bills should consider other options at the Head Coach position than how old Gailey is.

Comment

• Joebuffalowins
                          • Apr 2012

Because its Buffalo

These blanket classifications, in their nature, very seldom hold positive connotations. What’s worse than the feeling that someone is wrongfully slinging generalizations at you and those like you? When the things said are validated, becoming more sad truth than satire, now that’s painful.
                          Fans who follow and journalists who cover Buffalo sports teams have been seen by anyone who knows the least bit about either as eccentrics for some time now. The conception is that they’re masters of overreaction who have two modes – severely blind optimism and damning sky-is-falling negativity.
                          Here comes the sad part – this calendar year, we’ve solidified our position as those people.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                            Skoobasaurus-Rex
                            • Oct 2011

Re: Because its Buffalo

Originally posted by Joebuffalowins View Post
                            http://www.buffalowins.com/buffalo-b...tsbuffalo.html

These blanket classifications, in their nature, very seldom hold positive connotations. What’s worse than the feeling that someone is wrongfully slinging generalizations at you and those like you? When the things said are validated, becoming more sad truth than satire, now that’s painful.
                            Fans who follow and journalists who cover Buffalo sports teams have been seen by anyone who knows the least bit about either as eccentrics for some time now. The conception is that they’re masters of overreaction who have two modes – severely blind optimism and damning sky-is-falling negativity.
                            Here comes the sad part – this calendar year, we’ve solidified our position as those people.
                            It's basically profiling OPiv on the damning part, which he's been right about for years.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                              • Sep 2012

I go to some Broncos games because they can be entertaining. But again, when they play each other my loyalty isn't split one bit.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

Working...
                              X