• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: Guess what the average Fitz pass was today

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
    i wonder what his average per pass is when you take out that long spiller screen.

fitz is the problem. they threw one long pass and its no where close. and frankly, why they try once and then give up is insane to me. you now fitz has no accuracy on this. why not try it a couple times and hope he hits one or two of them in a game. instead of doing it once and then never again?
    Much worse than every other NFL QB.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mahdi View Post
      I disagree. Fitz needs to make a play downfield. Not necessarily 40-50 yards but at least break the seems with 20-30 yarders and force them to ease out of their heavy run defense. Fitz didn't make mistakes but he also didn't make a play.
      He's Fitz. He's not going to make a play.

Games like this are about the best performance he's capable of. The only way we are going to win with him is if the rest of the team shows up around him. They didn't.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mahdi
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
        He's Fitz. He's not going to make a play.

Games like this are about the best performance he's capable of. The only way we are going to win with him is if the rest of the team shows up around him. They didn't.
        I think we need to be a constant threat on the ground if we are going to win games. We didn't use our inside zone running game yesterday and it hurt our offense as it made us very one-dimensional. Fitz will always have trouble breaking down a defense when they are not afraid of our run.

Comment

• gebobs
          One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by BillsFever21 View Post
          Yeah a great job of play-calling today. Three trips down near the RZ and we never attempted one pass for the endzone.

Chan was coaching scared and hoping to try and keep the game close. Instead of trying to win it he was hoping somehow the Texans would lose it. I guess when you're not used to winning many games you don't have much experience in that category.
          Last I checked, if you've got one of the best 1-2 punches at RB and the other team has a high-powered offense, you should run the ball.

The Bills and Chan: 16:38 run pass mix even while averaging nearly 5 yards per run.
          Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• gebobs
            One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
            i wonder what his average per pass is when you take out that long spiller screen.
            5.7 YPA
            Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

Working...
            X